chapter 3

Y/n's POV.

When I woke up, I saw two skeletons?!.. "Aahhhh!!!... Who are you?!.. Where is my sister?!.." I shout. "Hey kid, no need to panic ... We won't hurt ya!..." The short skeleton with a hoddy said, "are you alright human?.." The tall skeleton said. "Where is my sister?.." I ask with a calm voice, "she hurriedly run to toriel's house. I'm really nervous right now, I still can't trust them. "Brother I'll just buy some ingredients for our dinner!.. Nyeh heh heh!!..." The tall skeleton said and run outside. " uhh... Hey kid, frisk forgot to tell your name..." The short skeleton said, "I-I'm (y/n)..." I said. "I'm Sans by the way!.. Sans the skeleton!... Sans said while smiling... But I think it's permanent, he extended his hand to me and I accepted it. "Sorry for shouting at you earlier.." I said, " hey!. . don't be sorry it's alright... I know your just in panic mode!.." Sans said.

Frisk's POV.

After I call Sans, he brought my sister to they're house. I hurriedly ran to Toriel to heal my sister if she have injuries. " Mom!.. I need your help!.. My sister fainted!!... " I said worriedly, "why?!.. What happened?!..." She said shocked. "It's a long story I'll just explain to you later!.. I said to her While running, " where are we going?... " Toriel asked. "To Sans and Papyrus' house!.." I said.

Sans' POV.

I don't know why Frisk want me to bring her sister to our house... She fainted, I don't know why but I can feel a very strong aura on her and it's not from a normal human like frisk... " uhhh... Y/n can I ask ya somethin'?.." I ask, "you already ask!.." She replied while smiling genuinely. " are you really a human?.." I ask without hesitation, " why do you ask?.. Isn't it obvious?.. " she said laughing fake. "What's the problem kid?.. Why are you lying to your self?..." I ask, "what are you talking about?.. She ask. " I'm always doing that kid... So, you can't lie to me!.." I said and do my fake smile, " how about you?.. Why are you doing that?.. I know your hiding something.. " I ask back. "Do you know what timeline is?..."sans ask, " yes, why?.."I answered.. And I explained all to (Y/N)...
"So, you know are you mad at me?.. F-for killing your lil sis?.." I ask , "Actually, I'm not... You did it for a reason.. So I'm not mad!.. She said while smiling.

(A/n)

Hey guys!!.. I'm sorry ( if someone is reading this!.. ) I really have to deal with school stuffs....