Chapter 7

Alphys' POV.

This can't be happening!!.. Three humans at the same time?!.. Is that!!...C-CHARA??!!..

Sans' POV.

When I arrived at the lab, alphys is looking at the monitor. "What does the other human doing?.." I ask her, "she's killing everyone on her path!!!... S-she's a genocidal freak, what should we do we have to warn everyone!!.." She yelled panicking. "You tell the King about thing and I'll warn the people in snowdin!.." I teleported back in the house, "paps!.. You all need to evacuate to a safe place Chara is already in her real form, she's more dangerous now than before!!.." I warned everyone in the house. "Sans... I'll go with you.." (Y/N) spoke, "no!!.. I can't lose someone again!!.." She's really determined i thought, " sans i can help you i'm half monster!!.. Of coarse, I'll help you!!..." She responded.

(Y/N)'s POV.

I need to help them defeat that demon child before they hurt my friends!!.. "Sans let me go with you!.. I plead, "ok but please be careful..." Sans warned. Alphys suddenly burst the door open, "sans!!.. The human!!.. I who they are... They're name is CHARA.. They're on their way to snowdin, killing all the monsters on their paths..." Alphys sobbed. "(Y/N)!!.. You can control your powers now right?!.. Please help us!!.." Alphys begged, "yes, I can... Don't worry I'll help you but first where's frisk?.." I ask. "S-she's gone... C-chara killed her a-along with t-toriel..." Alphys replied stuttering, "w-what?... N-no!!, that's not true!!.. No it can't happened!!.. I'll make that demon pay for her sin and BURN HER IN HELL....