Chapter 13

Sans' POV.

Maybe I should check on (Y/N) right now.... Why do feel like something wrong is going to happen?... I immediately teleported to the barrier.

Asgore's POV.

"Oh my stars!!!..." I muttered when I saw the human fell on the ground just after she broke the barrier... Sans suddenly appears in front of me, "Asgore where's (Y/N)?.. He ask but I didn't replied, I just stare at the human's body....

Sans' POV.

I look for (Y/n) when my eyes (eye sockets) was placed to a human girl's body laying on the ground... She must have drained to much magic and energy, but already broke the barrier. " (Y/n)!!??... Please don't leave me!!... S-stay d-determined..." I cried, but I noticed that her hair and whole body is glowing blue and (f/c)...

(Y/N)'s POV.

When I open my eyes all I can see is darkness... "(Y/n).... How are you and my son?.." A voice spoke, "who are you?.. And son?!.." I got startle when a black monster appeared in front of me. "Greetings, I'm W.D. Gaster I'm the first scientist and I'm Sans and Papyrus' father..." He introduced, "I always watch all the things that happens to my sons... Specially you, I've been watching you ever since you and your sister Frisk have fallen down here..." "So, am I dead already?!.. I have to break the Barrier and marry Sans..." You cried. "No my child, your not yet dead you are in the Void... I know that the two of you are already engaged and I'm cheering for the both of you!!.." He exclaimed, "t-thanks mister gaster!!.." You said shyly. "I will go straight to the point... You came here because the cycle of the experiments on you have completed already, it's because of your sudden overusing of your magic..... So, don't freak out when you wake up... Well that's for now!!!.. See you next time.." Gaster said and a blinding light covers everything.

Gaster's POV.

The first time I saw her, I already know that she's the one that will change Sans from being traumatized by the events that happened to him recently....

Author's Note:

Hi guys!!... Sorry for the very longggggg!!!... Absence... It's actually because my uant confiscate my phone.... I hope you all understand... Love you guys!!!....😘😘😘💙💙💙❤❤💕💕