chapter 14

(Y/n)'s POV.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw a blue blurry person. "(Y-y/n)?... You're finally awake I thought I already lost you!!.." It said and when my sight is clear, it appears to be Sans talking to me. "Sans?.. What happened?.." I asked, "you collapse due to draining too much magic..." He said with full concern.

Sans' POV.

She turned into a skeleton, I guess she still didn't notice her transformation... "Aahhh!!.. Sans!.. I-i'm a skeleton!!.." She shout when she turned a look at a mirror nearby, "Yeah, I know... Heh, you still look beautiful sweetheart..." I purred.

Asgore's POV.

(Didn't see that coming?..😏) I stare in awe when I saw the human turned into a skeleton after she nearly died. "(Y-y/n)?.. I thought we already lost you!.. Thank god!!.." I exclaimed, "Everyone, we are already free!!.." I announced to everyone. All of the monsters cheered, "And that's because of (Y/n) that she almost died because of draining most of her magic... We can't thank you enough..." I said for everyone.

(Y/n)'s POV.

I was still shocked of what happened.. So this is what gaster is talking about..😑 "(Y/n), you finally did it.. Please next time don't make me worry like that.." Sans said, "sorry, I didn't mean it... I just want all of you to be free.. You all deserve better than this.." I said and smiled. "Thank you sweetheart.." Sans replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years later....

Sans' POV.

It's been a few years since me and (Y/n) got married, now we already have a daughter. All the monsters are already living happily with the humans, I thought humans won't accept us but as the time goes by they finally accepted us as part of their lives. "(D/n)!.. Time to go to school!!.." I said as she run downstairs, "Be careful honey, we don't want you limping all the way to school.." (Y/n) warned (D/n).

(Y/n)'s POV.

Everything that's happening to us is really great, specially with our Sans' daughter (D/n). I also became the ambassador of monsters, its so hard at first but after seeing the outcome of .y hard work its really worth it. Sans is really doing a great job on being a father to our daughter, I really wish for this to continue....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

So that's it.. Sorry for the very long wait, I'm really sorry!!..😰😅 I hope you guys forgive me... So, this is the end of the story!!.. And I'm not gonna do a sequel... But I'm work on a new story... But can't decide yet, its either a creepypasta or a vampire story... Thank you guys for the support you have given me.... I really appreciate it!!..😘😘😄😄💕💕