Chapter 8

Sans' POV.

It's really my first time seeing her so mad to someone, she looks dangerous right now. "CALM DOWN HUMAN, THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE SOLVE BY HURTING SOMEONE.... EVEN IF YOU HURT THE FRISK WILL NOT COME BACK..." Papyrus said, "(Y/N), are you sure about this?... I really don't want you getting hurt..." I told her, she have powers maybe this timeline is going to be different this time...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV.

Your in the judgement hall with sans and chara finally arrived with a knife. "Oh, hello Sans and is that frisk's sister!.. Hahaha, this is going to be fun!!.." Chara said and automatically attacked both of you, you summoned your knife(which is bigger than a normal knife chara have...) "I'll make sure you burn in hell!!..." You yelled back while Sans appeared summon some bones and gaster blasters. It's a beautiful day outside, birds are singing, flowers are blooming on days like this DEMONS like you........................ SHOULD BE BURNING IN HELL!!!!.......

Author's POV.

Chara stopped attacking you and sans, she stared at your knife shock is written on their face. "How did you get that knife?!... Your not supposed to have that?!!..." She muttered still shock, 'only a strong demon can own a knife like that...'. Sans was confused because of chara 'why did she stop?'.... "So chara, why did you stop?... Are you scared of me?.... Or you remember something about this knife?..." You ask smirking, "Whatever the reason!.. why that knife was on your hands you don't deserve it!!!... That knife is going to be MINE!!!...." Chara yelled full of range. "Whatever you say DEMON...." You replied calmly, Sans helped you defeat her. "Let's corner her!.." Sans whispers to you and you nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~after the battle~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV.

You defeated chara with your special attack combination, "we can't let our guard down... We defeated chara now but i know she'll be back.."

Sans' POV.

Wow!!.. I was really amazed by her fighting skills I should really not underestimated earlier, " How did you learn those fighting skills?.. I ask. "Well, I already told you that I already mustered it..." She replied, "hey... Wanna eat some nice cream?.." I ask. "Sure!!.. Why not!!.." She jump excitedly.

~~~~~~~~at the nice cream stand~~~~~~~~~

Sans' POV.

Should I really ask her?... What if she reject me?... Whatever I have to tell what I feel!!..." Uhm.. (Y/N), can I ask you something?.." Oh my stars I have do it!!.. "Sure!.. What is it?.." She ask, " knock knock..." I started. "Seriously Sans?.. Who's there?.." She ask, "marry.." "Marry who?.." "Will you marry me?.." I kneeled in front of her.... "YOU BONEHEAD!!!..." she yelled... Oh, shit!..

(Y/N)'s POV.

He's asking me to marry him!!.... I wasn't expecting this.... "YOU BONEHEAD!!... " his face frowns like he's gonna cry, "of coarse!!.. I'll marry you!!.." I yelled.

Author's note:

Heya!!... Readers, i know this chapter took long to be update... Sorry... I hope you like it!!... Please vote and comment!!!... Love you all!!!....<33333