Chapter 6

Author's POV.

After (the date) they hang out (Y/n) felt tired , "ya tired kid?.." Sans ask. "Yup.."(Y/n) replied yawning, " I see... You better sleep here cuz I would be responsible if something happens to you..." Sans offered. Sure!.. Thanks!!.." (Y/n) exclaimed, "Sans.. Thanks for taking care of me and frisk... That really mean to me.." Y/n told him while holding his skele-hands. "D-don't sweat it kid!.." Sans stutter blushing a light tint of blue on his cheek bone, "uhm, sans are you alright?... Your face is turning blue?.." She asked with a concerned look. "I'm alright..j-just a little flustered.." He replied, " (Y/n), i know it's hard to believe that in a short period of time I already have butterflies in my stomach( heh, I know skeletons don't have stomach just deal with it) whenever I'm with you.." "Sans?.. What do you mean?..." " i-i like you Y/n!!.." Sans exclaimed.

(Y/n)'s POV.

Woah this can't be happening I must be dreaming... He likes me back!!..." S-sans i like you too!!.." I exclaim then he hug me.

~Time skip one year after confession~

Sans' POV.

After one year of dating, we finally decided to live together. Frisk is really supportive to us while toriel allowed (Y/n) to live with me in snowdin as long as I take good care of her. Everything is going fine *ringgg* I pick up the my phone, "Sans!!.. Another human has fallen from the surface!!.. And there's something wrong with them!!.." Alphys said  panicking "I'll be there..." I responded.

Author's note:

Hi my dear readers!!.. Thanks for reading and voting for my story... It's really giving me much determination to continue this book!!.. Thank you very much!!..<3333