Smol bean (Giant Crankgameplays x Tiny Reader)

(Please check out ethan singing, please please please!!!)

I clumb up onto the cabinet and look around at all the amazing food. The humans left aboit a few minutes ago, so I thought that it would be best if I borrowed now. Its been a struggle, but I try my best to keep the food I have as long as I can. Whileni was scanning the tabel, my eyes stopped on something that I haven't had in forever. Blueberries. I giggle and run over to the bowl, grabbing onto the top of it and pul myself up. It takes a while before im sitting on the edge of the bowl. I giggle and kick my legs back and fourth, looking at the many many berries.

"Mmm, what to choose!" I click my tounge and stop to see a blueberry that wasnt to bog, or small. It was perfect!

Kicking into action, I reach over to grab the berry. It takes a bit to actually be able to lift it out of the bowl before im able to finally have it to myself. I giggle as I fall off of the bowl and onto the kitchen counter. I made a thud noise, but it didn't really hurt. I didnt care of it hurted anyway, I have my blueberry!!! I stand up, blueberry in my arms and smile out of pride. I walk back towards my hole and him in victory. But as soon as i was berley an inch away from my hole, a giant glass suddenly surounds me. I run into the glass face first and yelp. Falling to my but, I slowly turn around to see a giant man with blue hair. The blue haired man looked curiously at me in the jar, making me weep. No, no no no! Curious humans are bad! Very bad! I scoot back to where my back was hitting the opposite side of the glass. The man slowly scoots closer and silently examines me. In a matter of seconds, he picks up the glass and quickly scoots me up in his hand. I try to sqirm out of his hand, only for hom to ise his thimb to pin me down on his palm. I start to breath heavy and push his thumb off me. Silently he examines me, moving his hand to sode to side so he can see almost every angle of my small form. He pinches at my small hand and pulls it out, looking at me even closer. Tears form at my eyes as I try not to freak out. I accidentally let out a weep, making him look at me, a sudden emotion of regret washing over his face.

"Oh, god! Iamsosorry!!!" He squeaks. Just as he realized what he was doing, he let go of me and I went to where my back was alined with his curled fingers.

"Ohmygosh I didn't mean to scare you, I was just curious and I really-" he suddenly stopped, noticing that his rambling was only making it worse. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Here, lets restart. Hi! My name is Ethan! Whats yours?" He held out his pinkie and gave me a goofy grin, making me calm down.

I hesitate, but slowly take his pinkie in my two small hands, shake it and mumble "(Y-y/n)..."

"(Y/n), I like it!" He giggles.

I blush as he ruffles my hair with his finger and places me on the tabel. I didn't know why, but I never got the urge that I needed to run. I stayed in my place. He looks over at the blueberry I once had, grabbed it and hamded it to me.

"Don't forget about your smol blueberry, you cute little smol bean!" He giggles.

I just look up at him and smile as I take a bite out of it. A thought suddenly rushed througj my head as I look up and giggle.

"What is it?" He asked, knowing a thought went through my head.

"This blueberry is blue and sweet, just like you!" I squeak.

"And bluberroes are also small and cute, just like you!" He laughs.

I dont think this human is bad, no, not at all.

A/n

Sorry this chappy is smaller than usual, I've been getting requests that I really want to write, you guys gave me sone pretty great ideas and I cant wait to finish them! Well, thats all i have to say, see you in the next chappy!!!