Star-crossed Bros (Giant Jacksepticeye x Tiny Markiplier)

Toxisk wanted me to make a giant Jacksepticeye x tiny Markiplier, so here it is!!!

---

Marks P.O.V.

Mark was on the verge of tears. Hes been Internet friends with Jack for who knows how long. But he's always kept one secret from him. He's a tiny. This world, tinies and Giants have always been equal, its just that others think otherwise, and Mark wasn't sure if Jack would betray their friendship if he knew the truth. The worst part about this was that Jack invited Mark to a panel he was having, and Mark already said yes.

"What am I going to do?" Mark groaned in frustration.

He paces back and fourth in his living room, thinking of all of the possibilities of what would happen. He's even thought about canceling on his giant friend. Just as he was about to sink onto the couch and cry, Mark was receiving a call. He takes the phone out of his pocket and looks at the contact name, it was Jack. With a worried groan, Mark swipes to answer, places the phone on his ear and plasters a fake smile on his face.

"Hey Jack! How's it going?" Mark asks. His friend was cheering on the other side of the phone, like always.

"Oh it's going great! Just prepping for your visit! Can't wait to finally see you in person for the first time!" He giggles.

"Yeah, I can hardly wait!" Mark chuckles. Don't get him wrong, of course he couldn't wait to see Jack. They were best friends for Pete's sake!

"Hey, you ok Mark?" Jack asks.

"Uh, yeah, I'm just tired, you know the drill, making video after video to prep for my trip to your place." Mark didn't completely lie, he was tired from making videos back to back, that's what he usually does if he wants to take a break off of youtube for a week.

"Are you sure bud?" Jack asks.

"Since when would I lie to you?" Mark smirks.

Jack chuckles on the other side of the phone and agrees. The two men end up talking about the most random stuff for about half an hour until Jack had to hang up. Mark places his phone back into his pocket and gets back to his thinking. Mark was leaving tomorrow, and he didn't know how he was going to tell his green haired friend.

-The next day-

Jack's P.O.V.

Jack waits at the airport with Marks name written on a sign. He couldn't stay still at the thought of meeting his best friend for the first time! He gets a text from Mark and reads it.

'Hey, can you meet me at the Tinies station, I was dropped off near here and I don't know where your at.' Mark texted him.

'Sure thing!' Jack replied back. He put his phone in his pocket and made his way to the Tinies part of the airport. Why did Mark want to meet him there Jack wondered.

He made his way to the Tinies side and looks at the table like section full of tinies. In airports, tinies have to travel on higher grounds, so they won't get crushed, it also is guarded by tons of giants. There are random people that would like to randomly snag up a few just for the fun of it.

"Hey Mark, I'm here, where are ye?" Jack calls Mark on his phone.

"Look to your left, Jack..." Mark mutters.

Jack slowly looks to the left, not seeing anything, until he looks down to see his best friend. Mark?

Mark's P.O.V.

"Hey Mark, I'm here, where are ye?" Mark hears Jack asks on the phone. Mark looks around, trying to find his buddy. His eyes suddenly land on his Irish friend. Mark sighs, feeling his palms sweat like crazy. He finally finds the courage to speak up, knowing that he was being quite silent.

"Look to your left, Jack..." He mutters.

Mark watches as Jack turns to his left and raises his eyebrow. Mark allows Jack to put two and two together as the Irish man slowly looks down, immediately locking eyes with one another. All Jack did was hang up on their call and lets his hand loosely drop at his side. Jack stands there for a second, examining his tiny friend. Mark bit his lip and looked down, regretting ever coming here. He knew that Jack would despise people like him. It was a matter of time before he grew to know the real Mark. He's just glad that he got this over with before he did it later, when he would've been more closer to him than ever. Mark looks back up and notices that Jack was on his knees, looking Mark strait into the eyes. Jack seemed to have the biggest smile on his face, witch confused Mark.

"Mark, why didn't you tell me?!" Jack chuckles.

Mark sighs and rubs the back of his neck. There are many reasons why he didn't tell Jack. There were too many reasons, he just didn't want to go through them. Jack nods in understanding as he places his hand in front of Mark, waiting for him to step on. Mark looks back up at Jack once again, and down to his hand.

"What are you waiting for, get on!" Jack smiles.

Mark grabs his suitcases, steps onto the giant hand, and sits. Mark has never been this close to a giant before, so it was new, being picked up and all. Jack slowly lifts him up to eye level as the Irish man stands up.

"I'm sorry for not telling you Jack, it's just-" Mark couldn't find any words to describe what he wanted to say. To be honest, he didn't think he'd make it this far. He thought that the second Jack saw him, he would've just left him there to fly back to America in disappointment. Not to mention Mark didn't really want to talk about it, not now at least. He was just happy that his best friend didn't abandon him.

"Look, I get it. If you don't want to talk yet, you don't have to. Besides, we have a whole week of fun to plan, and I'm not expecting to do it all by myself!" Jack chuckles.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Mark smiles.

And with that, the two were off! Their bond grew ten times stronger that day, even though it was something as little as Mark, and a heart as big as Jacks.