Smol Bean Pt 2 (Giant Crankgameplays x Tiny Reader)

It's been a week since Ethan took me under his wing, and Its still hard getting used to having a giant be at our aid when you need it. Tonight was a movie night, and after the movie Ethan said that he had a surprise in store for me! I sure was exited, but I also was nervous. Although Ethan met me a week ago, I still knew him longer than he knew me. I was a borrower that lived in his house for a month before he caught me. He had some loud obnoxious friends, and I honestly never have seen them before. He would mention how he couldn't wait for his buddies to meet me, but I was scared. I never told Ethan that, of course. I don't want him to feel bad, and I certainly didn't want him to think that I would hate his friends. Ugh, I feel like I'm overreacting, I think I should just relax for now and just hope that his surprise isn't what I think it is.

I snuggle into the corner of his shoulder and neck and hum, feeling the satisfaction of warmth fill me. He chuckles and covers part of my body with the collar of his hoodie. We were just fine where we were, and I really enjoy these kind of relaxing nights. I was on the edge of falling asleep as the credits roll in. The movie has officially ended.

"Welp! Are you ready for the surprise?" Ethan whispered.

I lazily nod and snuggle deep into his shoulder, making him chuckle and slowly get up. He grabs his keys and jacket and heads out of the door. It was about 8 at night, but the sky was barley lit from the sun. He opens the car door and gets in. Starting the car, he checks into his rear view mirror and sees me laying in the same spot, sound asleep. He chuckles and starts to drive. It takes us only 3 minutes, but we soon eventually make it to our destination. I don't think I've been this far from home before, and I started to get a little homesick. He took me out of his hoodie and smiles at me. By now, he already can tell that I knew where he was taking us. He gives me his worried look and pets the back of my head.

"You okay there (Y/n)?" Ethan asked while cradling me in his hand.

"Mhm..." I mumble, rubbing my eyes and yawning in the process.

"Are you ready for your suprise?!" He asked.

His eyes lit up with excitement as I nod and smile. He always seems to act like one of those little kids that wake up on Christmas morning. He places me into the pocket of his hoodie and exits the car. I giggle and hit his belly, making him laugh. I listen as I hear him knock on a door and tap his foot. It doesn't take long before the door opens and Ethan cheering with delight.

"Mark!" Ethan cheers, hugging whoever opened the door.

I blush uncomfortably as I feel another giants pressure press me to Ethan's belly as they give each other a hug. The pressure of the two giants slowly disappears as I finally have room to move.

"C'mon in Ethan, hurry, its about to rain!" The voice laughs.

I feel Ethan place his hand in his front pocket and pet me reassuringly. He probably completely forgot that I was in his pocket for the hug, so I showed him I was okay by hugging his finger. I hear his soft chuckle from over me and notice that the space felt more open and warm. My senses were telling me that I needed to leave. I didn't feel safe here.

"Guys, guess who's here!" The man known as Mark cheers.

Everybody greets another and laughs as I stay hidden in Ethan's hoodie. I was starting to panic some more. I tug at the inside of his hoodie and try to get Ethan's. He notices and places his hand on his pocket, and tries to calm me down.

"Uh, hey Mark, I'm going to use the restroom real quick!" Ethan stutters as he leaves the room.

Ethan shuts the bathroom door and gently pulls me out of my pocket. I quickly grab a hold of his finger and feel myself relax when he started to brush his hand down my back.

"You doing okay?" Ethan asked.

I wanted to say I was, but I was freaking out! I've never been in a room of people! Hell, i'm still being used to having Ethan knowing who I am! I slowly breath and nod, feeling better that Ethan was gently brushing me.

"I'm ready." I sigh.

He nods and hides me by closing both of his fists around me and places his fist on his chest. I start to feel better that he was holding me close. I peek through his fingers and see him open and close the bathroom door. He continues his trail down the hall and enters the living room once again. The second we entered the room, the sence of something not right begins to fill the whole space once again, making me shrink into a ball.

"Hey guys, there's somebody that I'd like you to meet!" Ethan smiles. Okay, here goes nothing.

Ethan slowly unravels his hands and allows everyone to look at me. They all get up from their spots and come closer. I start to panic at the last second and back up to where my back meets his chest.

"E-than..." I mutter. I knew it. I knew that something didn't feel right. Just as I expected, two of the five people in the room were predators.

"Guys, I'd like to introduce you to my new roomate, (Y/n)!" Ethan cheers.

"I knew I smelt something strange." One of the predators chuckles.

"Tyler, stop being mean, your scaring them!" Ethan pouts.

"Well, I think they're adorable!" The man who I assumed to be the second predator, Mark, cooes.

"(Y/n), let me introduce you to Mark, Tyler, Amy, and Kathryn!" Ethan giggles.

I felt a little bit more safe, knowing that I was also surrounded by three humans that could protect me, including the one that was holding me.

"Hi.." I mumble.

I allow the strands of my hair fall to my face as everyone awes. I didn't like all of the attention, not at all.

"E-than..." I tig at his finger and give him a side glance. He nods in understanding and hides me in hodie once again.

"Well, I'm going to go ahead and let them relax for a bit, anywho, who was to play team fortress?!" I silently thanked Ethan as he simply changed the subject.

He settles down on the couch and starts to play his game with his friends, letting me relax in his hoodie. As long as I stick right next to Ethans side, I think that I might just be okay.

Authors note!!!:

Ok guys, im liking that I made a part two, and im pretty sure I might just make this Crankgameplays one continued thought this book thing! I hoped you enjoyed this part two!!! See ya in the next chappy my sweets!!!