His little potatoes (Giant Anti x Tiny Readers)

Ok, this one was kinda challenging, but I think I found a way to have over five readers, but if you want to, you can use ur imagination to change their names and stuff, like ur friends, family, etc, but here ya go! I really enjoyed making this one, it was very fun to create!!! I'm being %100 percent honest when I say that I love your guys ideas and I know a lot of you are waiting for your request to be done, but you gotta know that I have a lot of them right now, and I promise you that I would get them all done!!! Anywho, I dont wanna keep ya waiting, here's the chappy!!!

Request by nightfurygirl123a

---

Anti sits in the middle of his living room and sighs. He has been sitting on his couch for a while now, and he didn't know why, but he had the feeling of emptiness inside him. He's been living alone for what seems like forever, and he couldn't bare staring at the wall and do nothing anymore.

"That's it, I gotta go outside." He huffs, lazily getting up.

He goes into the restroom and places in his blue eye contacts, making him look normal. He dabs on some foundation to make his skin look like he had the slightest of color. He was a Demon, and being a Demon in the human race wasn't exactly 'normal'. Anti was getting tired of living in his old hometown, and thought that living among humans would allow him to feel lively a bit more. He look in the mirror and sighs, he looks normal now. Just like every human out there. He sighs and walks out of the bathroom, grabs his keys and walks out of his apartment.

He locks the door to his apartment and turns to continue down the path. He didn't own a car, he thought that it was too boring. And walking, you get to enjoy the sights and sounds around him. You also got in the exercise you need! Even though Anti was a Demon, he never really felt like one. He was just born that way. Anti was never human either, so he wasn't really normal in the Demon realm. Everyone turns into a Demon for evil deeds, and of course, there was Anti. That was another reason why he left his old home, everyone knew him to be the strange kid growing up. Now that he was living in his new home, he could start fresh, make new friends, and start the right path!

Just as Anti was walking down the street, he heard faint screams and shouts. He stopped to sniff the air, smelling five small soles coming from the dark forest. He takes the chance to go check it out, only to find small-beings? They were small babies, but the only problem is that they were all alone, crying. He quickly run to the babies and gently scoop them up. Just as Anti lets them rest in his palm, another scent hits his nose as he looks to his left and sees another small being. They were dead!

"Oh no..." Anti whimpers, looking at the poor mangled women. That was probably their mother...

"Don't worry little fellas, Anti's here to save ya." He whispers, watching as they all snuggle into his hand and fall asleep.

---Five years later---

"No, stop!!!" Anti yells as he watches the five little kids run across the floor.

"But papa!" One of the small kids whine.

"I said no, and that's final!" He groans.

After Anti had brought the small children home, he had decided that he would just adopt them for his own. It took a while to come up with names, but once they all grew a personality, he thought that they all seemed to match an element.

First, there was Breezy. He had the personality of Air, and was the kindest one of them. He always reminded me of a soft bunny, he wouldn't dare hurt a fly, er, well, I feel like the fly would end up hurting him, considering his size...

Then, there was Hazel. She had the personality of Earth, and she was the most down to, well, earth. She was some what Hippie like, and see seemed to have no care in the world!

Lets not forget Ocean. She had the personality of Water, and she was easy to get along with. She was also fierce when she wanted to, and if you mess with anybody she cares for, your going to get yelled at by her.

And the fierce, Ash. He had the personality of Fire. He was easily the one that would punch you if you were to get in his way. Don't get him wrong, he had good intentions, but he would always choose to punch something instead of solving problems.

Oh, then there was Nyx. She was pretty much the wisest one. She had always been fair in everything she does. She always tried to view the world in different angles. And that's what made her stand out the most.

"C'mon Daddy!!! Ocean whines, feeling upset that Anti was ruining their fun.

"Its time to get ready for bed everyone, tomorrow you can play all ye want!" Anti cooes.

They all whine, but all run up to Anti. He gently picks them up and cradles them to his chest. He places them in their small beds and tucks them in.

"Daddy?" Breeze mumbles under his breath, blushing in the process.

"Yes?"

"Can you at least tell us a bedtime story?" Hazel interrupts Breeze, knowing that he wanted the same thing.

"Oh, ya! Can you?!" Nyx cheers.

"Fine, but after that, its bed time!" Anti chuckles.

Anti starts his story about a lonely unicorn that has met five little kitties. (Anybody see where I'm going?(Despicable Me...)) During the middle of his story, he looks at all four kids as they all doze off- wait, four? Anti starts to panic as he looks around to find the missing kid to be Ash. Anti places the bridge of his nose into his fingers and sighs. Of course he'd break the rules, he's Ash for crying out loud! Anti looks at the kids once again, just to make sure that they were all asleep, once he did, he quietly looks around the floor and tries to find Ash.

Anti really did hate it when he does this. It gives him anxiety when he doesn't know where any of them are, he's too scared that he might just crush them!

"Ash!" anti whispers, looking around the room frantically. His eyes trail around the room and stops to see a small figure run out of the room. How did he get over there that fast?!

Anti quickly runs up and stands in front of Ash, making him jump and fall on his butt. Anti taps his foot and raises his eyebrow. Ash gives him his guilty look and looks down. He did feel guilty for leaving bed, and he didn't want Anti to be mad at him.

"Ash, why did you leave bed?" Anti asked.

"I-" He couldn't tell Anti why he left, he'd look like a baby!

"Ash..." Anti frowns while laying his belly on the ground.

"I'm scared of the dark..." He admits.

Anti frowns and gently rubs Ash's back with comfort. He never knew that Ash had a fear, he always thought that Ash was the brave one in his group of siblings.

"A-are you mad?" He blushes, making Anti chuckle.

"Of course not, everybody has a fear, its just something you got to get over, its normal for you to be scared of something." Anti smiles.

"D-daddy?" He blushes.

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asks, making Anti smile

"Of course lass, anything for my little pal!" And with that, Anti ruffles his hair and gently scoops him up. He takes him to his bed and places him on top of the pillow.

Ash giggles and snuggles in deeper to the pillow. With a sigh, the boy slowly falls asleep, knowing that his dad would be there to protect him.

Even Anti was happy to have Ash in here with him. He felt more happy. Having them all around makes him feel normal for once. Like, he wasn't just some demon, or any type of anything really, just himan, with a happy family!!!

They're his little potatoes!!!