Well shiet

I've been gone..... forever

Ive been apologizing.... forever

And now, you know what im about to do......

SORRY!!!!! I cant keep my own damn promises, and I haven't been able to even read any notifications I've been so busy!!!

I just went through over 100 notifications from people messaging me on wattpad, and I feel super dooper bad that ove kept them hanging for days/weeks!!!!!!

But I hope you liked the sneak peaks into the Halloween special for my Jacksepticeye x reader!!!!!!

From where the story is now, to where its going to lead, there is going to be a lot of battles (y/n) has to face. Emotionality and physically!

Also, I think that if it want to put all of my writing dedication into the jxr, I think I might not post a bit on this story, only for updates on the jxr.

The problem im having (the reason why I haven't been on wattpad) is that I've been in a lil dump, and I just need to get myself the motivation that I need.

This is just me lacking, and I need to learn how to get my self in gear and actually do what needs to be done.

Yes, im mad at myself for not posting more, I blame this on myself, so thats why ill be taking a break off of the oneshots for now!!!

I will try my best to post a chappy tomorrow for jxr (a real promise I swear!!!!)

I hope you have a great rest of your day/night!!!!

Ill see you soon!!!!

Byyyeeeee!!!!!!!