The missing piece (Giant Thomas/Sanders Sides x Tiny Reader)

Third Person P.O.V

Thomas slowly shakes his head and watches as his many sides bicker with one another. He would stop them, but he was to scared, knowing that if he were to stop them all from their continuous arguing, he would have to yell, and that was the last thing he would want to do. Virgil, on the other hand, seems to me having a stroke in the corner of the room, pulling his hoodie over his head and tightening the strings to try to block out the noise. Obviously, Thomas had no way to comfort his Anxiety, as it seems that he cant even comfort his own self.

"Can't you two just get along, seriously, the vibe in here is ruining my good looks!" Roman chuckles as he bushes his palm against his hair and flipping it.

"I'm not going to apologize for Patton's impractical bickering about getting a puppy, its vacuous to even contemplate getting one!" He groans.

"Logan, English!" Roman sighs, obviously annoyed himself that they weren't getting a puppy.

"But Logan, buddy! Can we at least get a kitty, or some small hamster?!" Patton giggles, holding both sides of his face with his hands, his cute puppy dog eyes seeming to dig deep in Logan's mind.

"But if we were to get a pet, what are we going to do to take care of the thing?! Its vile! We don't even have any living plants, they're all fake!!!" Logan ushers his hand torwards the plastic flowers that were sitting on the table.

"Wait, those are fake?" Thomas questions.

"I swear, Thomas is getting duller as every day passes." Logan sighs, placing his fingers on the bridge of his nose.

"But I've been watering them for weeks now, where does the water go?" Thomas asked.

"See, its a simple question to answer, basically-"

"I can take all of the arguing around me right now Logan, but if you start talking gibberish, i'm gonna come over there and-" Virgil threatens, but gets interrupted by Thomas.

"Guys! Stop!!! Your making so many thoughts go through my head, it hurts!" Thomas groans.

All of the sides stop bickering and look apologetically at Thomas. They all don't mean to make him feel this way, but its only for the better that they take care of him, just like he takes care for them.

"How about this, we go to the pet store and see if theirs any goldfish, we get one, practice our parenting skills on the fish, and boom, we have a pet!" Thomas smiles, feeling proud of himself for coming up with the idea.

"Perhaps." Roman sighs.

"Inconsiderate, but whatever." Logan rolls his eyes.

"I think a puppy would be better, but yea!!!" Patton giggles.

"Sure, I don't mind a snack that smiles back." Virgil chuckles.

"VIRGIL!!!" Everyone yells at him.

"What?! I wasn't serious, geesh, i'm not a monster." He sighs.

After a while, Thomas leaves his apartment and takes his car to go to Pet Smart. He parks the car, locks it, and goes ahead inside. It takes a while to go through all of the fish. He didn't know it'll be this hard to find a simple pet to have. He begins to cross to the other isle when he runs into somebody. He mutters under his breath and looks up, seeing an employee give him a worried look.

"Oh my, i'm so sorry sir!" The employee apologizes.

"It's okay, ma'am, i'm just clumsy!" Thomas smiles.

"Is there anything I can help you with, I feel really bad!" She asks. Thomas was about to say no when a thought hit him. He wouldn't mind to get help from somebody, he was having trouble anyways.