A schedule?!?!

Soooo, there has been something you guys have been asking for, and I think I would love to provide it to you, concerting that I have 3. Thousand. Readers!!!!!! Thank you so much you guys!!! I can't seem to thank you enough for enjoying my content!!!! For that, I must give you something that I know everyone has been waiting for!!!

A Jacksepticeye x Tiny reader!!!! And not just some short chapter that I usually type, I mean its own story!!! I'll be posting the first chappy of that later tonight, and I can't wait to show you guys!!!

I also have a schedule, and hopefully I stick to it, because I've been slowly getting into the habit of not posting daily, and I think that with this new schedule, I can be able to post, be social with you guys, and live my life off of Wattpad!!! I've also been trying to be as active as I can with you guys, and I really am sorry if I don't reply on any of your comments!!!

So, here's my schedule: I will post a new chappy on this story every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!!! And on my Jacksepticeye story, I will post every Saturday and Sunday!!!

So I'm gonna just leave this here and go ahead and start typing the first chappy! If you could, please please please go check out my new story, its going to be called "Storms Don't Last Forever" I hope you enjoy, and the time you are reading this, hopefully it'll be done by now, or in an hour or two.... SOOOOO see ya in the new story!!!!