Hello Darling (Giant Warfstache x Tiny Reader)

htaylor368 requested a Warfstache x reader, so here ya are!!!

I was in a heap of trouble. I knew I shouldn't have taken place in a building full of many many people, but I was getting to the point of being desperate. Right now, my leg was stuck under a large trap that was hidden under the sink, and I wasn't sure if it was broken, but it sure hurts like hell! I try to tug my leg out from under the trap, but to no avail, it didn't work. 

"Did you hear the mouse trap go off?" I hear voice ask with a slur, making me jump and freeze.

"Not sure, too busy to check right now..." I hear another voice sigh.

"Fine, I'll check! It seems like nobody appreciates me anymore!!!" And at that, I tug at my leg even harder.

I start to tug harder as I hear feel footsteps head my way. I grunt and pull even harder, slipping out of the trap. I can make it, I can make it!!! I slowly get up and limp my way to the small hole that was not even a foot away from me before I see a light shine behind me. I turn around and notice that someone opened the drawers.

"Ahh, why would you look at that..." The man cooed, grabbing me by my injured leg.

I yell and start to slide of the floor, watching as my safe hole gets farther and farther away from me. The man lifts me up to his face and stands up, forcing my whole body to face him. I yell and try to lift my weight from my acing foot.

"It looks like we caught ourselves a little play mate..." The man smirks.

He was a broad man with dark slick hair and brown eyes. He wore a yellow long sleeve shirt with a pink bow tie and suspenders, not to mention he had a-pink mustache? He smirks and tosses me in the air and catches me to where my whole body was in his fist.

"P-please don't hurt me..." I sniffle, making him laugh.

"Oh, darling, no, I'm not going to hurt you, your too cute to die." He chuckles.

"Stop playing with the damn rat Warfstache and just get rid of it, it's disgusting. Besides, it's just sad that you play with those wretched creatures, it shows me that you have no social life whatsoever." I hear another man sigh.

"How about you mind your own business Dark?! You have your hobbies and I have mine!" He jerks his head around to yell into the other room, making me flinch.

"Now, where were we..." The supposed to be, 'Warfstache' soothes as he stands up and walks to a different room.

My heart started to quicken as I see him grab a mason jar and drop me in there. I quickly scoot up to the side of the glass and look up at him. He examines me, smirks, and screws a lid on top. Luckily, he placed holes in the lid.

"Well, looks like you're gonna be stuck with me for a while  now!" He laughs.

He soon leaves the room to myself. Thinking about everything that has happened to me in the matter of five minutes, I slowly hide my face in my knees and start to cry. I started to feel lightheaded as more blood seeps through my leg, everything around me became darker and darker as time passes. This was it, this is how i'm gonna die. I wish I did more with my life, but sadly I was too dumb to look ahead of me. I allow myself to lay down on my side and accept the fact that I was now dying. At least it was better than living in pain with a giant using me like a puppet. Darkness soon taking over...

-A few hours later-

The feeling in my fingers and toes seemed to be nice and warm. I enjoyed how my body seemed to be surrounded my a nice source of heat. I felt so relaxed, I don't really care about what happened before I fell asleep, or what happened before I fell asleep. I feel a vibration from around me as a light chuckle seemed to echo over my body. With that, I open my eyes and notice that I was laying on Warfstaches chest! His hand was laying over be like a blanket, but that didn't prevent me from trying to escape his grasp.

"Hold on, Darling! Don't want you injuring yourself again!" He slurs.

He had the palm of his hand facing him as my back was leaning against it. My breathing started to slow down as I realize that he really didn't have the intent look to hurt me in his eyes. He looked so-calm and peaceful. I seemed to absorb his emotions as I let out a sigh and relax. How did he do that?! How did he make me feel so calm?! I quickly look down at my leg and notice that it was almost completely healed. Ok, there is some major trickery going on here, and I wanted to get to the bottom of it.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am family friendly lil ol Warfstache, at your service!" He giggles, holding out his finger.

I hesitate to shake his finger, but slowly grab it and move it up and down.

"(Y/n)?" I mutter.

"Well, you're probably wondering, 'Why hasn't this dashing man hurt me yet? Aren't humans supposed to be giant gobbling monsters that feed on the flesh of little guys and gals like yourself?!' Well, let me answer that question for you, not all of us are like that!" He giggles. It was kinda weird, but I seemed to enjoy his bubbly personality, it was as if he were a clown.

"So, your not going to-"

"Of course not, Darling!!!" He giggles.

I couldn't help but break a smile as he starts to pet my head. He wasn't half as bad, but why did he scare me so much when he caught me?

"Why are you being so nice to me, even after you caught me from the trap." I mumble, still being my shy lil self.

"Because my little sidekick, Dark, doesn't like it if I treat you guys with respect, and he would take you guys into his own hands, and well..." He bites his lips and painfully looks to the side. He didn't have to say it, I already knew what he was talking about...

"Well, things have happened, and I guess you live with me now!" He giggles while picking me up.

I squeak and blush as he presses me to his cheek. This was his way of giving me a hug?! I giggle and try to hug him back as best as I could. I guess he deserves to have me as a little friend, he did save my life after all! But there was still one question that I had to ask.

"Hey Warfstache?"

"What is it, Darling?"

"Why is your mustache pink?"

And with that he laughed.