Lil buddy (Giant Markiplier & Jacksepticeye x Tiny Reader)

TheMistroCat requested Tiny reader x Giant Mark and Jack! Enjoy!!!

"DAMMIT!!!" Jack yells out as Mark crosses the finish line.

"And THAT is how you play a proper Mario Cart round, unlike what you did!" Mark teased.

"How dare you!" Jack laughs.

I giggled and watch at the two men complain about the most random things. I knew both their names, and pretty much their daily routine. I lived here for about three months now, and I honestly never have been so worried that I'll get caught.

'I think I had enough enertainment for today.' I thought as I slowly get up, I hear the two men go silent. Turning round, I see both of them stare straight at me.

Oh no! No no no!!! This isnt good! I squeak and quickly scurry between the crack of the shelf and the wall. I hear two pairs of feet follow quickly but crazily behind me.

"Hey hey!!! Dont go!" Jack whines, showing nothing but sadness all over his face.

"C'mere lil fella, we wont hurt you." Mark said, being more gentle with his voice than Jack was.

I squeeze to the back of the wall and quickly shake my head. Looking to my right and left, I try to find a way out, but their was a wall to my left, and the crack between the other wall and back of the shelf was too small for me to even fit my arm through. I was trapped!

"Great job, Jack, you scared them!" Mark goraned, making the irish man scoff.

"Me?! Your the one that has the bulky mustles here!!!" Jack sticks his tounge out at Mark, making him pout.

The two giants both stop to look at me as I let out a small giggle. Regretting what I did, I quickly placed both of my hands over my mouth and shiver. Why are they looking at me like that? Did I anger them?! This is not the time and place to getting two giants angry at a trapped borrower!!!

"Hey, I think they enjoy our humor!" Jack smiles.

"Im obviously the funnier one, aint no way they enjoy all of-that!" Mark refers to Jack as he uses his hands to circle around the poor irish man.

I giggle a bit more, and watch as they both smile at each other and back at me.

"Are you ready to come out now?" Mark asks, making me shake my head and scoot back.

"We'll scoot farther away!" Jack suggested. And with that said, both the men scoot back a few feet.

I look at the ground and notice that of they reach theor arm out, they wouldn't be able to touch me. I still hesitated, thinking about the conciquences I would have if I were able to trust the two giants in front of me.

"Here," Jack lies down on his belly, Mark quickly following.

Now that they were both at eye level, err, kinda. I was only two inches after all. Okay, you can do this, just walk out there they seem like the type of people I can trust, or are they? I slowly walk forward, arms hugging my stumach and my shoulders tight and tence.

"There you go, nice and easy." Mark cooed, making me relax. His voice somehow seemed hypnotizing, I couldn't help but calm down even more as I reached the front of the bookshelf.

"See, I knew you could do it!" Mark smiled.

I blush and slowly step out to where I was in arms reach. Its too late to back out now. Jack slowly reaches out with his palm in the air, signalling that he wanted to carry me. I start to go forward, but then hesitated. Should I really trust them? Why am I allowing him to have my life in his hands.(literally and metaphorically)

"Hey, trust me." Jack smiles. And with that I gently step onto his hand.

He gently curls his fingers over me so I wouldn't fall off and lifts me up to both his and Mark's face. I cradle both my legs to my chest and start to panic. This was a bad idea, why did I even do this?! Without warning, I feel a finger gently brush against my back, making me instantly relax. I gently shut my eyes and sigh, hearing two chuckles come from around me.

"Looks like we made a new friend bro." Jack laughs.

"Can I hold you?" Mark asks, making me blush and nod.

Jack gently slips me from his hand to Marks. The surprising thing is that the second I left Jacks hand and landed on Marks, the heat suddenly got more intense.

"By the way, we never really got a name." Mark asked.

"(Y-y/n)..." I mumble.

"Awwww!!!!" Jack cooes with joy.

I look at Mark and notice him smiling. Everything seemed to stop in time as I stared strait at the large fangs Mark had in that toothy grin of his. I couldn't move, I couldn't speak. No wonder he was ten times warmer than Jack, He was a flipping Predator!

"Looks like they hate you now boii!!!" Jack laughs.

Mark glared daggers into Jacks skin and rolls his eyes. The Predator sighs and looks at me, showing me his face of his self sympathy.

"Look, if I really wanted to eat you, I would've already." He raises his eyebrow and smirks, making my shoulders ease up a bit.

I can hardly let my mind think all of this through right now. But I made a mental note to process all of this information later once things calm down a bit. I slowly look up at him and gently nod, suddenly feeling a wash of relief go through my body.

"Good, now that were on the same page, who's hungry?!" Jack suddenly jumps up and clasps his hands together, making me giggle.

"Sounds good to me, I've been craving pancakes all day!" Mark groans, slowly following after him.

I stay still in Mark's hand and hug his thumb to stay balanced. I think I made the right choice of trusting these two baboons, but lets just hope that I can stay sane from their constant bickering.

An:

OMG thanks for reading this Chappy!!! Want to make this Author Note short so I can quickly post this and another for you guys! BUH BYYYEEE MY SWEETS!!!