Chapter 1

My feet carried me to the cafeteria. I was seething with anger. When I heard what people started calling Nicole, my best friend, I knew who started it and I wasn't going to let them off easy.

The lunch bell rang ten minutes ago but I wanted to make sure I was right about my prediction of who started the rumor. Turns out I was right and they were going to pay.

I pushed the doors open and all conversations stopped. You see, I'm well known in this school. The Latina who you don't want to anger and it seems the knew bimbo doesn't know that. So since we're in school I'll educate her.

Walking all the way to the hoe table I waited till she noticed she was the only one yapping on about making a fool of Nicole. She was only making things worse for herself.

She looked up from her salad when she noticed no one responding to her. She followed everyone's line of sight and stared at me.

"What do you want, slut?" As soon as she said that gasped were heard all throughout the cafeteria. She looked around confused.

I snapped and when I snap it means you're going to die.

"A slut? Really? Please, puta (bitch). You know good and well you're the slut and I'm the girl you don't anger. When you make a rumor you should at least know who that person is."

She scoffed then stood up. She might've been taller than me but it was probably because of her 5-inch heels and the fact that I'm 5'2 but I'm also wearing heels just not 5-inch heels.

"I didn't make the rumor about you but a bitch named Nicole. I mean who names their child Nicole and I didn't mean to set off your latina temper."

Did she just stereotype?! Did she just blame my anger on being latina?! Oh hell no!

I grabbed her hair and dragged her all the way outside. This was latina temper and she only has experienced half of stage one.

I was getting ready to slap her when Nicole came running towards me.

"Stop! Don't you dare, Bella! Let's just go shopping!"

I looked at her agitated. Why couldn't she just let me kill this bitch? She glared at me even longer so I gave up. Nicole is my best friend, how could I not listen to her? Especially after our last fight. I gave her the silent treatment after I found out she lied to me about seeing a guy.

Long story short, don't upset a latina.

Before I went with Nicole I leaned down and told the girl, "tell the truth."

We got in Nicoles Prius Prime and sped off to the mall not giving a shit about it being the last day of school.

Walking into the mall we went to Fashion Nova and shopped for some jeans. This is the only store that actually has jeans that fit my body shape. I have a big booty and large boobs.

God blessed me and I'm not trying to wear small ass shirts that can barely fit over my boobs. Plus my mami said to "Always dress like you're going to see your worst enemy."

As I was looking at some black jeans some dumbass thought it would be a great idea to grab my ass

As I was looking at some black jeans some dumbass thought it would be a great idea to grab my ass. I whipped around to see a chico guapo (handsome guy). When he grabbed my butt he shocked me, it felt good but I wasn't about to get all kinky.

"Excuse you! You don't go touching random girls butts!" His smirk only widened. Ugghh! Why do all handsome guys have to be douchbags or taken?

"I'm telling you right now to leave me alone or I will, and I mean it, I will kick you where the sun doesn't shine." I glared at him. I was standing my ground even if it meant starring at a very handsome guy.

"Just let me take you home and we can have some fun." That's where he crossed the line. No one and I mean no one crosses the line to my side.

"CABRON!" (dumbass) I kicked him right where I said and grabbed Nicole's hand who was watching, then walked out to the next store.

Don't people understand that I don't want to be messed with?

"So that guy was really hot eh?"

"I don't care, Nicole! That guy was a douchebag who needs a brick thrown at him!"

"Oh come on. Look at him he has silky dark brown hair and icy blue eyes-"

"With the word arrogant written all over his face." I deadpanned.

I felt eyes on my butt so I looked behind me to see he was following us but his eyes this time had changed from an icy blue to a crimson red. Just like that one dude in teen wolf.

"Que mierda!?" (What the fuck) I grabbed Nicole's hand and ran.

********************************