Chapter 13

"Do you have Nutella in your castle?" I looked through the pantry panicking. I couldn't find my jar and Nic was almost here and there's no telling when we can come back.

OH MY GOD! MI FAMILIA! (my family)

WHERE ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HIDE OUT?! WE DONT HAVE AN EXTRA HOUSE!

"Yes, we do. Calm down." Luke slowly wrapped his arms around me to calm me down and it worked.

There was a honk outside and we knew it was Nic so we got our stuff and left. By stuff, I mean myself, my phone, and my charger.

I got in the front because well I'm amazing and deserve it. As I got in I looked out and still saw the wolves. I looked one right in the eye. It seemed curious but I just smiled. It seemed... nice.

"Nic, what should we do about our parents and my siblings?" I looked over at her and she had a smirk on her face as we started to drive.

"I called my parents and my dad checked the security cameras. He's happy I got out because there wasn't just one guy there. One was in my dad's office and another was rummaging through the pool house. My parents are going to their house in Beverly Hills. They're taking your family too. Since there won't be enough room we can stay at our house in New York." All that was a lot to take in. Luke butted in though.

"You guys can stay at my house. Just saying we have security and... well trust me on one will even come close to you." I thought about it. Then looked at Nic for confirmation.

She gave me the look and the nod.

"Thank you, Nic and I would be honored to stay with you." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Lets put some music on to get our minds off things." I reached over and turned the radio on.

When I grow up by The Pussycat Dolls. It's our song.

I bobbed my head up and down until it was time. When it was time Nic and I looked at other and belted out the lyrics.

"WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE FAMOUS! I WANNA BE A STAR! I WANNA BE IN MOVIES! WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA SEE THE WORLD, DRIVE NICE CARS, I WANNA HAVE BOOBIES!"

Luke just looked at us like we were absolutely weird for knowing that.

_______time skip to entering Lukes driveway______

"Where do I park? There are too many cars and I don't feel like paying if I scratch one up." Nic asked.

"Just park next to that grey range rover," Luke replied.

"Who's is that? I don't remember that one being there last time we were here." I was curious, I don't like meeting new a boy who's like "day 126 with no sex. I've lost hearing in my right eye". They just too dramatic.

Getting out of the car I didn't realize they parked ME next to the grey expensive range rover. So with my skills of destruction, I slammed Nic's door into the grey range rover door. I didn't do it that hard. Just hard enough to cause a scratch and a dent.

I stood there for a little while just staring at it then realized I'm probably safer at home then here which the owner of the car I just ruined is currently staying.

"Welp." Is all I said then got back in the car silently and buckled up then told Nic to take me back home.

Soon enough an angry looking guy came out with some blue ass eyes and I was done.

************************************
Heads up. I follow everyone who follows me unless you unfollow because you bet your ass you gone get unfollowed right back.