Chapter 39

Today's the day. I'm getting married today.

Last night, Luke and I slept in separate rooms and it was honestly the worst sleep and I think Luke knew that so that's why he came in the middle of the night and slept with me. Then he left as soon as we both woke up.

I got up washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on some pjs. When I was done putting my hair up into a messy bun Nicole, Sofia, Mia, Gabby, and Nia walked in.

"Sit down in your chair Bella and get ready to be the best looking in your life!" Mia said clapping her hands excitedly.

I sat down and let Nia start doing my makeup while the rest started getting everything else ready like Nic laying out my wedding dress.

"Are you and Lukas gonna, you know, do it?" Mia asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Oh get to it, Mia. Are you and Lukas gonna have sex tonight?" Sofia said starting on my hair.

"Guys cut the shit. Today is a really special day for Bella. It doesn't matter that they will most likely have sex right in this room." Nic smiled cheekily.

"Mama ain't raised no bItCh!" Mia sorta yelled walking around me.

"Take the shot pussy, let's go!" Sofia said not giving a shit that Mia is 15 and ma hates when she curses.

"Yah!" Mia yelled hyping up from the closet.

"Guys stop. If we do tonight then it wouldn't be in that bed. Napping together is an important part of a relationship so that's what we'll do there." I said looking at Mia, Sofia, and Nic with that 'don't test me' look.

Gabby and Nic laughed while they were doing something.

____time skip____

My hair and makeup were done and I felt the most beautiful I had ever been. It was probably because I was marrying Luke today.

 It was probably because I was marrying Luke today

"Hey Bella put these on for the photo shoot and then you'll change into your wedding heels when we leave," Gabby said walking out of Luke's and my closet with brown calf high strappy sandals