Chapter 15

I hung limply in Luke arms as he continued to carry me. The flashback of Daniel ruined my mood. He wasn't like the guy I assumed at first. He actually somehow captured my heart but he dropped it when he cheated on me. The only thing I admire about him now is his honesty.

He straight up told me why he cheated. He told me he regrets it and that he actually liked me but he liked larger boobs more. The truth hurts.

At that moment I realized Luke was talking to me pacing the room. I didn't want to zone back in so instead I sang Be careful by Cardi B. I started with my favorite my part.

Care for me, Care for me

Always said you'd be there for me, there for me

Boy, you better treat me carefully, carefully, look

I was there before all of this

Guess you actin out now you got an audience

Tell me where your mind is, drop a pin, what's the coordinates?

You might have a fortune, but you lose me, you still gon' be misfortunate, nigga

Tell me, this love's got you this fucked up in the head

You want some random bitch up in your bed?

She don't even know your middle name, watch her 'cause she might steal your chain

You don't want someone who loves you instead? I guess not though.

Nic came in with Mason behind her. I scowled at him but he did it back. Luke gave him look that made Mason stop scowling and try to hide behind Nic.

Nic walked up to me knowing full well what happened. She knelt down grabbed my hands.

"Do you want to go to the michoacana? You can get anything you want." My head shot up and instantly I was the happiest I could be. A michoacana is a Mexican market where everything there is food galore. It has everything you can ask for Mexican food wise. Although some just are meat markets and some sell just deserts most sell both and it's amazing. It's like Disney World for me.

"Yes, please! I promise to be a good girl! Just bring me, boo!" I jumped on her and hugged her. That's why she's my bestie. She knows me more than my siblings do.

We fell laughing but I shot right up and brought her up too.

"Can we go now?!" I smiled brightly at her. She smiled at the childish smile I gave.

"Yes, we can go now. Just say sorry to Mason for denting his car since he's not pressing charges." My face visibly depleted. I hate saying sorry.

She gave me a look which got me thinking. It either means she gonna force me or we're not going to the michoacana. Either way, I have to.

I turned to Mason and took a deep breath, "Mason, I'm sorry." He smirked enjoying every bit of my agony. I was about to lunge when my brain sent the caution alert sign.

"Sorry for what." He was actually trying to get his head torn off.

"I'm sorry for denting your car." I crossed my arms and leaned on my left foot. I couldn't look at him anymore so I turned around and my jaw dropped.

Some people have that thing that whenever they see or hear it they are immediately turned on. I have one. It's men in khaki pants that fit just right.

Luke was wearing khaki pants and oh mahhhh gawwwd he looked gooooood in em. I'm guessing he was going somewhere businessy.

(the outfit but not the man and not the shades)

"Where are you going?" I ask because I fear for my future with him. What if wherever he's going there are girls who also like their men in khakis. Like sorry, not sorry he's mine.

Don't touch my man. Don't message my man. Don't text him and don't worry about him. He's mine and I'm crazy enough to kill you.

"Well actually my parents decided to have a surprise visit and we're having a dinner for their return to the castle. Also, I have a job to be the boss of. I want you both to attend but since we are classy you'll have to wear a nice dress. I've got you covered though. Mason and Zane will accompany you to whichever store you'd like for your items." Luke said all this while managing to look at me the whole time with those gorgeous sparkling blue eyes.

I didn't have a reply because Luke's eyes paralyzed me. I couldn't move and if I wanted to I would jump Lukas. I could feel heat travel to my core. I feeling of jumping Luke's bones was growing stronger.

Luke sniffed and his eyes darkened to a dark red. His eyes filled with lust. I knew what that meant. My brain immediately shifted.

Nah, bro, I dodge dick daily. I ain't ready.