Chapter 26

I fell asleep midway there but when I woke up we were in a drive-thru and the others were nowhere to be seen.

"Yes, may I have two number 5 combos and the drinks will be both Dr. Pepper. That'll be all," Luke said as he pulled out his card looking over at me.

"Alright, that'll be $17.57. First window."

Luke pulled to the first window and I wiped my eyes wondering why the fuck we were at Jack in The Box and not Mcdonalds. Don't get me wrong I love Jack in The Box but I didn't know Luke even knew they existed.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" Luke asked as he gave them his card to swipe.

I looked at him but yawned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes before I answered.

"It was great but umm quick question," I said looking down at my body.

"Yah." He said looking over as he grabbed his card and drove up to the second window.

"How did this cover get on me and why are we at Jack In The Box?" I asked cuddling up more in the seat with the cover.

"I bought it when I saw you shiver and we are here and not at McDonald's because I saw an ad for it and it looked intriguing." He said with a giant smile. To see him so happy for junk food makes me fall in love even more.

I laughed at his sweet self and let the words come out.

"I love you, ya doof." I laughed a bit more but he didn't. His face went straight and umm I couldn't help but think I said something wrong.

"Yo- you love me?" He asked turned around facing me.

Before I could say anything an employee opened the window and stuck our food out along with our drinks.

The only way I think I could show my love right now is to, I can't believe I'm about to say this but, I want to share my food with him. That's my way of showing my love.

So when Luke drove off I looked in my bag and took one of my fries and gave it to Luke.

He looked at me curiously but took the fry in his mouth.

"That is my way of showing you that I love you," I said as I gave him another fry. I watched as he smiled widely and took my fry happily. Holy shit.

Why the fuck did I give him a second fry?! Now I'm horny.

I'm actually wet. Shit. No. This can't happen now!

He hasn't met my family, we haven't gone on that date that we forgot about, and he doesn't know that we can't have sex till marriage. SHIIIIIT! He better respect that last one cuz if he doesn't then welp. BAAIIII LUKE!

Luke sniffed the air and his grip immediately got tighter against the steering wheel. I ate my fries nervously fast.

I tried to tighten my thighs in hopes the smell would go away. Alas, it didn't fucking work!

Think of something Bella!

Una puta tocando a mi hombre! (some bitch touching my man!)

Well, it worked but now I'm angry.

Don't worry Bella he loves you as you do him. He would never intentionally hurt you. NOT LIKE DANIEL! WELL SHIT.

NOW IM EVEN ANGRIER. HOWWWW IS HE STILL EVEN IN MY VOCABULARY! ITS BEEN FIVE MONTHS AND IVE SPENT TWO OF THOSE MONTHS WITH A MAN WHO LOVES ME!

Oh Dios mio. (Oh my God.)

Luke loves me. I love him. Ok, that's it. I need to kiss him.

I looked down to see my fries gone so I took out Luke's burger and wrapped it around the bottom of the burger and gave it to him so he could eat.

"Thanks, babe." See all the signs point to us being together. Like just the other day we were snuggling and we kissing and acted like a couple. So we should be a couple.

My logic probably isn't right but I just want to be with him. Like, make it official.

"Luke." I looked at him.

"Yeah, babe," I answered glancing at me then back to the road.

"We should go on a date," I suggested not taking my eyes off him, waiting for his reaction.

"We should. How about now?" What. Wait. What about school? Wait ha. Cabrona (dumbass). You don't go anymore.

"Let's go." I sat back ready for the drive. I'm comfy. Fashion Nova got my ass and boobs feeling good. I look good. These heels look good. Sorta feel good but nothing I haven't faced before.

"Alright, but let me stop by my office." He said exiting onto the highway. The lights filling up the streets.

_________30 minutes later_________

Pretty soon we pulled up in Vallet at this giant building.

Kingsman Incorporation

Luke got out and walked all the way around to open my door. He stuck his hand out for me yet I was still starstruck by the building.

I grabbed his hand once he touched me and the electric shock basically jolted me out of the haze.

We held hands and suddenly there was a flash in my face. What the fuck!?

"TMZ! WHO IS SHE TO YOU LUKE KING?!" Luke paused. and turned around.

"My girlfriend." Then we walked inside with me smiling like an idiot.