Chapter 31

We were leaving the bowling place when this random ass man came up to Luke and started talking.

"Hello Lukas, I was in the area when I found out you were also here but with your girlfriend? Now, Lukas, I thought you weren't planning to marry a gold digging whore anytime soon. At least that's what you said. But what does that matter? I was just here to invite you and your 'girlfriend' to our gala we are having in honor of Leukemia awareness." This bitch ass man gave us an invite card then was about to leave when I unstrapped my heel to throw at him but Luke caught it just in time then yelled, "We'll be there." He said almost emotionless but with a hint of venom. That's my Luke.

"I hope he dies a horribly sad death. In fact, I hope he dies in a hole. A very dark whole with venomous snakes at the bottom." I said as Luke had his hand in the small of my back and led me to the car.

I kept ranting as we got in and buckled up.

Once he started his engine he looked me straight in the eye and said, "I'll dig the hole and kill him. You just gotta sit back, relax, and know he will be taken down." I said as he reversed the shit out of this parking lot.

Is it bad that that turned me on?

____TIME SKIP____

"I'm sorry we had to cut our date trip short," Luke said while we were driving back home.

"It's ok as long as we show up to that gala looking fly as fuck and no one is focused on Mr. Dumdass, just us and the charity," I said with a determined look on my face as I looked out the window.

I knew what Luke was going to where but no idea what I was going to wear.

I had the perfect suit for him and I was certain it would fit him just right. 

"His name is Brent Jaxon but we only know him as Mr. Dumbass," Luke said smirking at me and we held hands as we made our way home.

"Man, we would make a great Bonny and Clyde just without the killing." I exhaled picking up a bag of chips.

Luke just laughed and reached for the chips. Only then did I remember again that he took my all food from me when we were coming here and he didn't get punished for it.

So I yanked the chips from his grasp and moved closer to the car door. I was not going to talk to him. Nope.

I ate my chips happily while Luke tried to mind link me. It worked I just didn't reply.

Babe... are you still mad at me?

I promise you, I won't do it again, I swear!

Come on Bella! I understand why you're mad at me but I love you! Please don't be like this!

Please... I'll make a puppy face.

I gave up. He was too cute when he made the puppy face.

Ok, I forgive you but next time, you WILL NOT TOUCH MY FOOD!!!!

I promise baby thank you so much! I love you!!! I'll go get you some donuts.

Well then. I'm not complaining.

As we pulled up to the towns local donut shop he ordered a dozen donuts and two milk bottles. I was happier than ever. I was ready for this 8-hour drive back home. Yeah, that's right. 8 hours.

During the drive back home I read to him, slept with my legs in his lap, ate donuts together, shared childhood stories as we ate donuts, and admired the scenery talking bout we should have a garden at the castle when I move in permanently.