Chapter 36

Heads up, this chapter is really long like 4,427 words long. Please enjoy!

____________________________________

Today is the BBQ with my family. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Right now we are getting ready but I have no idea what to wear. Well, I sort of do but I need someone to pick for me and Nic will be here in thirty minutes. So, I'm wasting my time until Nic comes.

She and Mason went shopping for some new clothes. Nic doesn't like to admit it but she's getting thikkkk.

Anyway, I was looking through the cabinets for food when I found nothing I liked which made me mad.

I sat down and started texting Luke who was at work in an emergency meeting.

Fuck the universe

Babe whyyyy

there ain't shit to eat

wow I always think you're mad or something but your cute little ass is just out of food

At the end, he put three little fucking laughing with tears emojis.

This cabron (dumbass) think I'm playing. Nah bitch.

I left the house, got in the damn car and started it up.

I fucking zoomed all the way down to Luke's job.

The best part was I left in his white Lambo and in some pj booty shorts and a tank top with absolutely no bra.

Try me, bitch.

When I got there I was so mad I just put the Lambo in park and walked out with no shoes because I didn't bring any

Best believe there was press.

Asking me questions like, "Mrs. King, are you mad at Mr. King?" Or some like "Mrs. King, who are you wearing?" Bitch I'm wearing Mr. Revealingasspjs.

Walking in I wasn't asked any questions. Everyone moved from out of my path and I went on that damn elevator and rode up with Back in Black by ACDC playing.