Chapter 8

I opened the door to my death and the first thing I see is a chancla.

"Quien diablos crees que eres? No laves los platos y cagas!" (Who the hell do you think you are? Not washing the dishes and shit!)

"Mami I'm sorry but I met this guy and he's really nice but right now he's pissed me off... Anyway, I'll do them now and I won't forget again."

I tried passing her to go to the kitchen but she stopped me.

"What do you mean 'you met this guy and he's really nice'?"

Crap.

"Please don't tell dad and yes I did meet a guy and he's nice." My mom just looked at me but I knew what she wanted. She wanted answers.

"Ok, mom let me do the dishes and I'll tell while I do them."

"Ok."

I started to do the dishes and started talking.

"I met him at the mall and he did something a normal horny guy would so I slapped him and walked off with Nic. A few seconds later he followed me, determined I would be his. So basically I got away but was sacred for Nicole so I stuffed her in a cab and they drove off. Right after I did that the dude pinned me against the hood of a really nice car. But then this other dude came up and I recognized him as the dude who did the horny boy thing. Apparently, they were twins and the dude who slapped my ass wanted to explain why at his house. I really didn't care at that point because I embarrassed his brother. So I called Nic back and we left but don't worry mom I went in a separate car. Oh, and by the way that expensive car was theirs. Anyway it was taking a long time but when we got there, ma, it was beautiful, it was a castle. Anyway, he took us to his office to explain and well I played seductively but with him, I almost went too far."

I looked over at my mom to see if she listened at all and what I found was her videoing me with a smile.

She's always one this. She'll take pictures and video everything. She does it because she wants to be able to remember everything that happened. From what we dressed up as for Halloween to our crushes.

I knew she wouldn't post it so I didn't worry. She stopped recording and smiled.

"Mija (endearment to your daughter), I'm so proud of you but I hope you told him if he wants to be with you he has to meet the family." Oh no.

"Even tio?"(Uncle)

"All your Tio's, mija." UUUGGGGGHHHHHHH. WE AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER.

"Yes, ma'am."

With that, I went to my room to call up Nicole. We were supposed to spend today together.

After a couple seconds, she picked up.

"Hey, boo."

"Hey, I know we were supposed to spend today together, still up for it?"

"HELLZ YEAH! FACETIME SO WE CAN GET READY TOGETHER."

With that, she hung up. I facetimed her and we started getting ready.

"OK, Boo outfit time you know what to do."

I showed her my choices and she wnt the army green ripped jeans and the white shirt that says BRUH but in sign language.