Chapter 35

Lukas' P.O.V.

Defenestrate:

To throw someone or something out of a window.

I defenestrated Daniel from the 75th floor.

It wasn't hard really. All I did was grab him, swing, and then let go.

He went flying out of the window which shouldn't have broken so easily but that was the fault of his own building.

I looked over at Bella but she was still writhing in pain.

I froze. I didn't know how to help her. The only way would be to make love to her but because of her religion, that's not possible until marriage. I got in bed with her and cuddled with her because I knew the pain would sort of go away.

I moved so I was leaning against the headboard and she was in my arms being coddled like a baby. My baby.

Bella had tears running down her face and I hated to see her in such pain. It made me want to go back down there and kill Daniel all over again.

No doubt police were on their way this second but I didn't care. I'll tell them he was going to rape my soon to be wife and in an act of defense, I threw him out the window.

"It's ok baby. I'll make this pain go away sweetie I promise." I kissed her before I grabbed her and ran all the way back to the castle.

This was me being calm. I think I'm handling this pretty well actually.

Why does she have to be in so much pain moon goddess?

She's only human. She's too special to me. Please take the pain away. Give me two weeks. Please. I want to do this the right way.

That was me praying.

As soon as I put Bella down on my bed she stopped crying and she fell asleep.

I think it worked I think she's no longer in pain.

I settled in beside her and let myself fall asleep while I dreamed of our future together.

_______after their nap________

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling refreshed except that I desperately needed a shower.

So that's what I did. I stripped down, jumped in the shower and stayed there for 45 minutes.

When I walked out of Luke's bathroom I was about to walk into his closet but I saw Luke shift from sleeping on his side to on his stomach.

So I just leaned against the closet door frame and watched him.

I let my mind wander and my imagination make up scenarios of our future.

One made me particularly happy.

It was Luke and me in his office on a rocking chair with our kid in my hands. Luke was so big we got an extra large one from Cracker Barrel, a place my dad loved to eat. Luke was sitting down and my tiny-self was sitting in his lap while I carried a newborn baby, our newborn baby.

We were talking about how much the pack cared for our hijo (son). How they would help with him when Luke was at work and I was helping the girls in the kitchen.

Luke leaned down to kiss my neck but I turned to look at him so he got my lips.

It was a passionate full of love kiss and it was so romantic. While we kissed our baby played with the wedding band on my finger.

That scenario was what I've wanted for so long. So I grabbed my phone and called my mom.

When she picked up I stared at Luke as she said hello.