Chapter 27

As we walked in the building became silent. All that was heard was the echo of the elevator opening for us as Luke pushed the button.

I smiled and waved to everyone once we got into the elevator and before the door closed.

"You're girlfriends ey," I said smiling up at Luke. He smiled looking down at me.

"My girlfriend," He confirmed with a long and very needed kiss.

The doors opened yet we were still kissing and didn't notice till someone tried walking in.

They coughed to get our attention and it worked

They coughed to get our attention and it worked. I pulled away from a pissed Luke blushing red.

I looked up and turned out to be Mr. Adrain King.

He looked at us with a black face and I was ready to have this awkward conversation but he broke out into a smile and hugged me then gave Luke a nuggy.

Luke and I walked out of the elevator and Adrain walked in.

"Your mom has been telling me she wants grandkids and well.. so do I," Adrain said before the doors closed.

I felt the heat rush to my face and I looked at my feet while my hands lie on his chest. Luke's hand came towards my chin and gently pushed up. I was looking at Luke in his icy blue eyes that I know all too well.

"It's alright, we won't have kids till far into our future," Luke said then smiled sweetly. He took my hand and we started walking towards his office.

Once he opened the door I was amazed.

The wooden floors shone brightly from the window sun reflecting on the polish. The seats look sort of uncomfortable but once I sat down I realized they felt like a cloud. I looked up only to be met with a refrigerator. I hopped up and opened it so I could see it in its full glory. Inside there were snacks galore. I grabbed me a strawberry Danimal and started eating it while enjoying the view from the 50th floor.

"Are you looking for a new assistant because I am great at doing that stuff," I said while glancing at Luke locking up some papers and writing a note to I guess his current assistant

"I already have one plus I have a policy. No inter-office romances. We all signed contracts. If a romance starts to ignite it will be dealt with accordingly." When he's all boss like that it's so sexy. My gosh, I have been super horny lately.

I walked over to his desk and threw my trash away then I looked at Luke with lust in my eyes.

I put my hands against his hard chest and pushed back a bit so I sit could on the desk. Luckily it was just under my butt so I sat down and scooted back a bit for my butt was mostly on.

I grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards me.

"I love you and I can't wait till we make this final," I said as I smashed my lips against his.

We had a full-on makeout for a nice two minutes until his assistant walked in. Bitch.

"Oh sorry, sir. I thought you weren't going to be here today but I was just dropping off these files from Jaxon industries." He said hurridly while setting the files down on Luke desk right beside my butt almost touching Luke's hands.

Luke's demeanor changed from irritated to angry when he said Jaxon Industries. Great.

"What's Jaxon Industries?" I might as well ask.

"Our rival in business for as long as I can remember. Their business has been going strong for generations just like ours except they're humans." Oh shit. Damn this probably gonna be on his mind all day and it's our date day. Damnit.

I looked at him and could he just absolutely hated Jaxon Industries. So I took necessary precautions.

"Knock knock." I said then pecked his lips.

He sighed then answered, "Who's there?"

"Jaxon Industries." I pecked his lips and pulled back to be met with a questioning look.

"Jaxon Industries.. who?" He said questioning.

"Exactly." I pecked his lips and pulled back only to hear laughter erupted from behind the door.

I hopped off the desk and walked towards the door and opened it. I saw Luke's assistant legit rolling on the floor laughing.

He rolled over and when he saw me he jumped up with wide eyes.

I smiled, "I think we'll be good friends."