Chapter 25

Nicole put on Be Careful by Cardi B and we start lip syncing while fake crying because we feel her.

She set the phone down and I got out paper and a pen to write down ideas. Writing down a whole bunch of ideas like a masquerade ball.

Wait. What if they don't have clothes to go with the idea. Shit. We didn't think this through.

"Nic we didn't think this through. What if they have clothes that they don't want to be touched? Or Luke and Zane share clothes and I accidentally put on something of Zane's and Luke goes mad crazy and gets even more mad at me? Ohno." I say getting a little frustrated and falling backward on Luke's bed. 

"Hey, it's ok Bella. We'll just get the boys and change the game a little. It'll be them picking out an outfit from their closet of their choice for us to put on and us picking out one our outfits to have them put on."

"Like Jeana and Jesse did?" I love this new game already.

"Yes. Like Jeana and Jesse did." She smiled and got up to open the door. I got up and ran out towards Luke's office with Nic right next to me.

Running all the way up the stairs we got to the third floor and ran down the hall towards one of the towers.

We ran up the steps and all the way to Luke's office. 

We barged right in and Luke, Zane, and Mason looked up from their convo that seemed really important but I deemed it not important enough for me.

Luke was about to yell until he saw me then his eyes softened and concern filled them.

"What do you want, μωρό?" What?

"What'd you say?" I asked looking around as Luke stood up confused on what he did wrong.

I looked at Mason and Zane with a questioning look. They made eye contact and started laughing. They did what Nic and I would do and it's freaking annoying. 

"Luke what did you call me?" I asked walking in towards Luke as he sat down in his whirly chair. Nic walked toward Mason and we sat on our mate's laps at the same time.

"Luke, you called her μωρό," Zane said as he refilled his cup with something that looked like apple juice but I know there's no way in hell that Zane is drinking apple juice.

"Oh, I'm sorry Bella," Luke said as he looked at me and started rubbing my leg up and down.

"Well what does it mean and what language is that?!?" I just about yelled in frustration.

"It's Greek for...," Zane paused and looked at Luke for confirmation, "babe."

You guys just witnessed a death. My heart has actually exploded, there's a zoo in my stomach, and Luke giving me mini shocks when he touches me is not helping! I looked over at Luke I was for sure there was love in my eyes.

Luke smiled at me and we just sat in his chair snuggling for a good five minutes.

"So I know you guys are comfy but why did both of you come in here?" Zane said as he finished his non-apple juice and added more.

"Oh, we came in here because we wanted to ask if you boys would play a game with us. You boys basically pick out an outfit from your closet for us to try on and we do the same." I finished smiling as I look at Luke just to see him glaring at Zane for I guess interrupting our snuggle sesh but stopped when I looked at him.

"Yeah sounds great. Let's get to it." Luke said getting up with me still on him.

"Wait!" I yelled out halting everyone.