Chapter 7

Nicole and I just got done with our french toast so we took our plates to the sink to wash them. But get this, when we started to Luke came over and said we shouldn't do the job of a maid because we're much more than that.

Me always doing the dishes when at home or at someone's house as thanks, was offended. Which now leads me to this moment.

"Doing the dishes isn't a job, it's a responsibility. You don't get that though cuz you're a rich boy who mommy and daddy pampered." I scoffed when he kept silent.

It's not just that he said it was a job for a maid it's because my mom was a maid when she first had me. Having a baby can definitely affect your income. My dad had his job but it wasn't enough for all the bills and we didn't have enough for a babysitter so I went to work with my mom. There were other maids and they helped my mom and me so much. I respect maids so much to the point where if you insult them in any way I will hurt you but I couldn't do that to Luke.

I walked out with Nicole hot on my tail. I hope he knows I'm keeping his hoodie.

I got in the car and started to drive off once Nicole got in.

______At Nicole's House______

I lay on her bed looking up at the ceiling. Nic didn't like seeing me like this so she spoke up.

"Do you wanna play our dress up game?" I really wanted to so I grinned.

"Yeah." I shot up Nicole went to write down some ideas and I went to work on the playlist.

I put Survivor by Destiny's Child on and looked at a beaming Nicole.

"You have to dress up like an emo." Ok, I got this.

I walked in the closet and picked out her black fishnets, black laced up on the side shorts, a black laced up Jurassic park shirt, and knee-high black converse.

(without the little beads)