chapter two excepting it

Soda's pov

It doesn't really bother me that my best friend has fallen for my little brother. I don't even care about their sexual preferences. I just feel so betrayed that neither of them could come and tell me. I mean come on pony's my little brother, theres nothing i don't k ow about that kid 'well at least thats what use to think' and steve, he's been my best friend almost as close as my brothers, the one person i confide in when i need to keep something from my brothers couldn'even share this big secret with me.

I'm happy they have finally stopped there bickering, but all i ask for is some kind of  explanation. I just hope they don't think i hate them or are mad at them for getting together. I've decided to get together with steve and pony so we can all talk. I just want them both to know i'm happy for them. I wonder who else knows.

Back to third person pov

Pony felt bad, he hated seeing soda upset and knowing was partly to blame he felt worse. He was sitting at the table doing his homework when soda came into the kitchen "hey" pony spoke first. "Hey" soda responded. Pony felt a little relief. At least he wasn't being ignored. "Soda, can we talk" pony pleaded. "Sure" "look soda, i'm real sorry for not telling you about me and steve, i just didn't know how to tell you" pony explained. "Its ok pone, i'm not mad at you, i just wish you could have told me. I've asked steve to come over for dinner then i thought the three of us could go somewhere and talk"

Later that night after they had talked

"Man i still can't believe your goin out with my baby brother stevie" soda playfully punched his best friend. "What can i say, your brother is just so irresistible" steve kissed pony's cheek and wrapped his arms around the younger curtis. Pony blushed a little pink. It was then that soda could see that the two really cared for each other.

It was only 10.30pm when the tree headed back to the curtis's. "Ok guys i'm gunna call it a nignt" soda said heading inside. "Well its still early and curfews not til 1.00am since its not a school night" pony said kissing steve. "Do you feel like going for a drive?" Steve pulled pony into him. "You read my mind" pony smirked.

The couple drove to a secluded spot just outside of town. They both climbed into the back of steves car and procedured to make out. "Did you bring it" pony asked mid kiss. Steve leaned over the seat and pulled a condom and some lube out of the glove compartment. This wasn't the first time the two had been sexually intimate with each other.

It didn't take long for the two to bit rid of their clothing. Steve laid pony down on the seat and began to prep him with 2 fingers and some lube. "Oh yeah, right there,  that feels so good, oh god" pony couldn't keep himself under control. Steve kept hitting his sweet spot over and over. " you want my cock babe" steve teased. "Oh fuck yes" steve put on the condom and sat up. Pony straddled his lap and kissed steves lap. "You want me in you babe, tell me what you want".

"Steve i want your cock in my arse and i want you to fuck me please, i need you so bad" pony was begging. He was so horny he thought he would explode right then. Steve eased pony down onto his cock. "Oh fuck, you like that don't you babe, you love feeling me pound your tight little arse" as steve spoke pony let out a loud moan "oh fuck yes" he screamed. "Steve held pony's balls to stop him from nearing his climax. "Tell me you wanna cum for me" steve demanded. "Oh god please steve make me cum, i wanna cum so bad for you, please make me feel so good steve" pony begged.

Steve started to thrust even harder into his lovers arse as he stroked his rock hard cock with his callused hand steve came first making pony scream.  "Lie down" steve demanded. He took pony's cock in his mouth causing pony to thrust. It didn't take long for stev to be swallowing all his lovers cum. They stayed in each others arms before heading back home.