chapter fifteen "a very special christmas"

Rosemary jane curtis was officially 6 months old. She had already started crawling, and just like her daddy you couldn't get her to sit still for too long. Darry had to put little gates up around the house so they could keep an eye on her. "I remember when soda started crawling, mom and dad were so tired from running after him" darry said to evie. "I guess he never lost that energy" evie grinned watching her daughter make her way to the couch.

Pony picked his niece up and began to tickle her. She started to giggle. She was still yet to say her first word. For now she just giggled and cooed. When rosemary started to get tired, evie would feed and change her. After she was bathed and dressed pony would read to her. She couldn't quite understand what he was saying, but the sound of his voice soothed her right to sleep.

"So pone any idea what your getting steve for christmas" evie asked him as she put rosemary in her crib. They had turned pony's old room into her nursary. Darry even painted it pink. "I have some ideas but i haven't quite decided" pony replied. "Well let me know if you need any help" she smiled at him.

***************************************************************

It was late when steve picked pony up from the curtis house. Since soda was in vietnam steve had picked up extra shifts. When he finished school his boss had made him manager. Pony was asleep on the couch when steve walked in. He lent down and kissed pony's lips. "Steve" pony half groaned.  "Come on baby, lets go home to bed" steve said helping pony up.

When they got to their apartment, they were both so tired they went straight to bed. Steve held pony in his arms all night. It was cold in there apartment and the only way to keep warm was lots of blankets and body heat.

***************************************************************

"Private curtis" the drill Sargeant called. "Sir yes sir" sodapop answered. He handed soda some papers. "Your release forms son, your goin home" the Sargeant said. "Thank you sir" soda saluted.

He couldn't his bags packed fast enough. "Hey curtis whats goin on" mac asked. "I'm goin home to my girls" he grinned. "Wow man, thats great. Just in time for christmas too" mac replied.

***************************************************************

Pony woke up early on christmas morning. Hevwas standing on the balcony when he felt a pair of arms around him. "Merry christmas baby" steve spoke kissing pony's cheek. "Merry christmas babe" pony said turning in steve's arms. "I wonder what sodapop's doing right now" pony shed a tear as he spoke.

"Come on, i got somethin for ya" steve was tryin to cheer pony up. "What is it" pony asked. "Wait here and close your eyes" steve requested. Pony did as ge was asked. "Hold out your hands" pony did. Steve placed a small kitten in pony's hands. "Oh steve, she's beautiful" pony had wanted a puppy, but because they lived in an apartment steve comprimised.

"I know its not a puppy, but someday when we get a better house, i promise i'll get you one" steve said. "No, she's perfect, thankyou babe i love you so much" pony responded. "I think i'll call her shelby" pony decided. Steve was just glad to see pony happy.

"Come on lets go take a shower and head over to your brothers" they both got undressed and hopped in the shower. Steve lifted pony up and wrapped his legs around himself. He kissed pony with so much passion. "I wanna make love to you right now" steve spoke. "I want you so bad" pony responded. They turned the shower off and steve carried pony to the bedroom.

He kissed pony passionately licking his lips with his tongue. Pony responded into it kissing right back. Steve started to caress his lovers body, running his fingers all over. He started to kiss pony's body all over. Pony loved the way steve wss being so gentle. He also loved rough sex with steve, but this was amazing.

Steve took his time with all his touches and kisses. Pony gasped at the touches. Steve took pony's penis into his mouth getting a moan from his lover. He new how to makepony feel good. He spent some time teasing pony's entrence. "Oh god" pony moaned. Steve slowly slid his own penis inside pony's entrence. He kissed pony's mouth as he made love to him. He caressed pony's ection so they would climax together. "I love you so much baby" steve spoke between kisses. "I love you too babe, merry christmas" pony kissed him back.

***************************************************************

Everyone was at the curtis house getting ready to open pressents when there was a knock at the door. Darry got up to answer it. "Oh god, sodapop" darry exclaimed taking his kid brother in his arms. "Hey big brother merry christmas" soda replied hugging his big brother right back.

Everyone gave soda hugs. Then evie left the room and returned with rosemary. "Would you like to meet your daughter" soda turned around to see evie holding their daughter. "Hi baby girl i'm your daddy" soda smiled at her. Rosemary grinned at him causing soda to grin wider. "Dada" she spoke. "Wow soda looks like your her first word" pony exclaimed.

This made soda so happy. He couldn't believe how much he loved his baby girl. It was bigger than any love he ever felt or known.