chapter seven evie

Soda and evie's relationship was going slower than the two were use too. Soda didn't want to rush things, he was so hurt after what sandy did to him. And evie wanted to take the time getting to know soda for who he was, not her ex's best friend. So the couple would go on dates, soda would drive evie home and kiss her goodnight before heading back home.

Soda always saw evie as steve's girlfriend and sandy's best friend. She could be real wild too. But since he had started dating her, he started to notice a more softer side to her. Soda thought about taking their relationship to the next level.

It was a saturday and soda had been working with steve all day. "Hey steve, you think maybe i could borrow your aparment tonight?" Soda asked his best friend as they were closing up the shop. "Yeah i guess so buddy, just leave my room alone ok. You got somethin special planned"

Steve said handing soda his keys. "Yeah i wanna do something nice for evie, and i thought i'd cook her a nice meal" soda told his best friend. He thought it would be strange talking about his plans with his best friends ex. But surprisingly it felt normal. "I was planning on taking pony over to the nightly double anyway, so that should give you two a few hours". Steve hinted.

Steve picked pony up at 7.00pm, and they headed to the drive-in. The two sat an enjoyed the movie that was playing. Normally they would have climbed into the back seat and just made out all night. But now that steve had his own place, they no longer felt the need to jump each others bones whenever they could. So tonight they were snuggled in each others arms enjoying eac others company.

At steve's apartment soda had cooked evie the most amazing meal. And he didn't use any food colouring this time. Everything was perfect. "Wow soda, this is amazing" evie said as she took a bite of her chicken. Soda had made chicken parmijana and salad. And he had crumbed the chicken himself.

After dinner he took evie to the couch and they watched a movie together. However neither of them payed any attention to the screen. They moved into the spare bedroom where they took things to the next level. Evie thought sex with steve was great, but she never thought it could get any better.

Soda made love to evie and they both felt truely amazed at how each others body's felt against each others. Soda kissed evie's lips, jaw and throat. He thrust into her and she wrapped her arms around him. Soda made sure evie reached her climax before he did. Once they were complete, soda held evie in his arms.

Soda and evie must have fallen asleep, cause they didn't hear steve and pony sneak in. Steve had a spare key hidden. "Shhh babe, soda and evie could be asleep" steve whispered to pony. They went into steve's room and fell asleep in each others arms.

That was a good night both couples thought.