chapter 18 "goodbye mother, hello lover"

Pony was lying on the couch reading. He had been enjoying the peace and quiet. He was so engrossed in his book that he didn't hear the front door. Steve grabbed the book out of pony's hands and threw it to the side. He pulled pony up from the couch and spun him around.

"Your in a good mood" pony exclaimed. "You bet i am, my mother has gone home and i can finally have my way with you" steve replied kissing pony's lips hard. Pony wouldn't let steve be intimate with him while his mother was staying there. Steve picked pony up and sat him on the kitchen table, not yet breaking their kiss.

He lifted pony's shirt over his head before taking off his own. They both started to undo each others jeans. Once they were both stripped of their clothes, steve was about stick 2 fingers in pony's entrence. "No" pony said pushing steve's hand away. Steve looked at his lover with confusion. "I wanna feel you inside me" pony explained wrapping his legs around steve's waiste.

"Are you sure babe, cause its been a while, and it might hurt a bit" steve asked. "I'm sure" pony replied pulling steve closer to him. Steve lined him self up with pony. He started to push himself into pony's entrence. He could tell pony was in pain. But pony just pushed himsel onto steve more.

"I'm sorry baby" steve spoke. He slowly slid out and pushed back in each thrust getting harder. "Oh god steve, please fuck me harder" pony begged. Steve threw pony's legs over his shoulders and proceeded to thrust even harder and faster then before. "God i love you" steve yelled. He started to pump pony's hard erection in time with his thrusts.

"I love you too" pony moaned out loud. Pony wad the first to reach  his climax. Steve pulled out of pony and turned him over. He slammed back into his lover who was bent oger the kitchen table. It took a while longer but steve finally reached his long awaited orgasm. He held pony's waiste as he emptied everything he had inside his lover. "Fuuuuccckkk" he screamed as he came.

Pony's legs wobbled a little as he made his way to the bathroom. He and steve showered together. "By the way, we're going over to your brothers for dinner" steve finally spoke again. He kissed pony before stepping out of the shower. Pony watched steve's ass as he headed out the door.