Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I marched towards the sandy shore and asked this random curly haired boy what was going on.

“Excuse me. Yeah, hi! Um... Do you mind telling me what’s going on here?”

“Oh! Erm... Hello! We’re just shooting our music video, “What Makes You Beautiful”, and it’s actually our first one” he smiled at that. Okay, that song sounded familiar. I had a confused look on my face.

“I’m Harry Styles by the way.” I didn’t say anything back.

“From One Direction? Does it ring a bell?” Oh so that’s where that song was familiar. I did hear about their band but wasn’t really keen on knowing about it that much. And I remember hearing that song on the radio going here. Guess I didn’t really pay that much attention.

“OH! Right! Hahaha. Still. Do you mind me and my family being here?  After all, this is kind of our beach.” I said as a matter of factly.

“Erm... I’m not sure—“

“Thank you for your kind cooperation, Harry. We won’t be bothering you at all. Just pretend like we’re not even here!” I said and just smiled. He now looked confused and I just walked away.

“Hey guys!” I call out to my family, “C’mon over here! We can stay but just don’t bother the people who are shooting their video thingy.” My bros came running after one another to see who would reach me first. Surprisingly, Axel won.

“Beat ya! I beat ya!” He stuck his tongue out at Alek.

“Whatever. You got a head start anyways” he muttered to himself. Mum followed us afterwards and planted herself on the ground, preparing our meal for later on.

“Let’s catch some waves!” I say to my bros.

“Let’s get surfing!” They say at the same time.

HARRY’S POV

“Are they even allowed to be here?” Louis asked.

“Err... Its fine I guess. She told me that it was kind of their beach...”

“You spoke to her? You’re that quick, eh?” Niall said, elbowing me.

“She just came up to me. Besides, I didn’t get to catch her name.”

“She is a good surfer” Liam says. We all looked at her and her brothers surfing. “I might just learn a thing or two from her.” I smirk at that. Liam does like surfing. I thought of an idea.

“Well, why don’t we lads hang out with her and her brothers?” I said.

“Won’t that be kind of weird? Intruding on their bonding time and stuff?” Zayn said, as he is always the one pointing out the pros and cons. I shake my head.

“No. We’ll be just like friends. We’ll introduce ourselves, then, she’ll have to like us!” They all just look at me and shrug.

“We can always give it a go. Maybe on our next break ‘cause I see the director looking at us.” And so we continued shooting our music video.