Chapter 1

Another story! Hahaha XD Sorry if it's kind of short... It's almost school and waaah! Just read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment! :) Peaceee Out!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

“Aly, prepare your bag, we’re going to the beach!” my mum said.

The beach?! Yes finally! I get to go and try to catch some waves! We have this special area in the East where we have the beach all to ourselves, and… it’s something. I pack my bag as fast as I can and I was the first one to get ready. I have brothers, an elder one, Alek, and a younger one, Axel.

When we were all ready, we all jumped inside the car and headed off to the beach. I took shotgun so I could have control over the radio. Then I heard the latest pop songs in the country. I remembered Turn Up The Music, Where Have You Been and then something with the word, beautiful. I didn’t really pay attention to the music because I was too excited to be under the sun and feel the sand under my feet.

I looked out the window and saw some trailers and cars parked up near the beach. I thought no one knew about this beach?!

“Mum, why are there lots of cars parked out there?!”

“I have no idea Aly.”

“Maybe the location of the beach was leaked on the internet!” Axel said. He has crazy ideas sometimes.

“This place can’t be a commercial centre!” I said. This was our family’s special place. Ever since dad—nevermind.

“Let’s just see what’s going on, maybe they were lost?” my mum said. So we parked our car then went to see what was going on. One man in a suit and tie came up to us. Kind of weird since you are after all at the beach.

“Excuse me ma’am I’m afraid you can’t go beyond this point. You have to take back your kids and—“

I interrupted him and said “Can’t go?! Sir this is a free country, you can’t just—“

“Aly, honey, tone down. Sir, what’s going on down there?”

“Um, that is classified information ma’am.”

I’m getting tired of this guy. I came here to what seems to me, a thousand miles, to go to this beach! I went pass him when he wasn’t looking. I then heard my mom and the man calling after me.  I wanted to see for myself what really was going on around here, one way or another.