Chapter 5

Weeeee!!! Hahaha :) Keep on voting and supporting! Enjooooy this oneeee xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

I am unconscious.  Well, I think I am. But I think only my sense of hearing works. Can’t move at all. Feel so dead. Now I’m hearing voices...

“Is she going to be alright?”

“Give her some carrots!”

“Let’s be serious! That was a huge one that hit her though.”

“Someone has to do CPR!”

“I’m not doing it. She might think I’m weird.”

“Someone has to do it! We can’t let her mum know what’s happening!”

“I reckon he should do it.”

Then I hear silence. I went back to my deep sleep I guess. Then I felt someone touching my lips. They were really soft and it felt actually good. I then started coughing out some water. I then open my eyes, to see green ones staring back at mine, really, really, close to mine. It was Harry’s. His eyes. I could stare at them all day.

“Are you alright?”

I slanted my head then nodded. “Um... I guess. What just happened?” All the lads were surrounding me, but my mother and brothers were nowhere to be found.

“Well, I was trying to get your attention, because there was a big wave, that just came out of nowhere and it just hit you, really, really, hard.” Liam said. Was that what really happened? And that’s what I get for day dreaming.

“Oh...” I laughed a bit. “Oh well! I’m okay now.” I stood up and my feet felt wobbly and I almost fell until Harry caught me. I really cannot believe this guy! The things he does...

“I’ll hold on to you.” He said sincerely. I had nothing to say, so I just nodded. Wow. I rarely get speechless.

HARRY’S POV

I can’t believe I just brought someone back to life! I mean... You know what I mean. Anyways, I wonder if she felt me kissing her, I didn’t mean it though. Her beauty that close to my face was just, something I couldn’t resist. I feel like getting to know her more...

LIAM’S POV

 I didn’t want to be the one doing the CPR to Aly. If I did that though, I bet I’m going to feel guilty. And I really hate the feeling... I wonder if she was starting to fall for me... I got to tell something to her though... But I see Harry has a thing for her... Let’s just see how things work out.