Author's Note! 3,000 Reads!

UPDATE: 10,000 READS, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! THIS IS AMAZING AND I WANT TO CONTINUE WRITING MORE STORIES FOR ALL OF YOU, THIS IS ALL YOU. :o <3

-------

Hey,

So most of you might not look at this because it's not a chapter and it's boring and stuff like that, but I wanted to put this out there because I'm sooo happy!

We reached 3,000 reads, which of course to me is amazing! I finished this story about 1/2 weeks ago and it was weird finishing it.

At the start of this story, when I had posted my first chapter, I thought: I don't think anyone will read this, but I don't mind because I love writing.

Then after a little time it started getting reads and it was so cool seeing my story just getting more and more likes, views, comments, followers and I couldn't believe it.

I know this is probably not a big celebration for most people, but for me seeing how far it's come is really cool.

Now I don't know if people will read this, if you did take the time, thank you very much, I wanted to put this out there just how grateful I am.

I want to say thank you to the people who have being reading from the very start, and others who started reading maybe even a week ago, but still did read.

If you haven't already, go check out my Joshifer Fanfiction 'A Different Love'.

I hope for more reads, and I hope everyone stays tuned for more, as this isn't the end of me.

Love you all very much! Sorry for the long note. :)

See you soon.