Jealous!Lafayette x Reader

Julianna_isme aked for a Jealous Laf x reader. Not sure if this is what you wanted, but this is what came out of my brain. I really hope you like it!
Alsoooo, I wrote this in First Person and Lafs pov, no real reason.

E/c- your eye color
H/s- your hair color and length

°•°

"Where are you going, mon amour?" Questioned Laf as I walked out of our shared bedroom and into the living room where he sat.

"Alex wanted me to hang out with him. Since we haven't seen each other in a while," I told him. He gave me a little frown and pout. Smiling, I said my goodbyes and left the house.

Laf

Her words kept playing in my head. Since we haven't seen each other in a while. The two had just gone out to breakfast the other day. Not even a week ago. The last time the two of us had breakfast was well over a week ago. This wasn't fair. All of my friends spent more time with Y/n then I do.

I didn't want to ruin her time with Alex, so my only plan was to wait till she got home. Then my plan had a small rip torn into it. A text from her saying she was going to go hang with the Schuylers. Maybe for the rest of the day. Is she had a drink with them it would mean she would spend the night. Meaning even less time with her.

As I glared at the text I could feel my blood boiling. All I wanted to do was watch a movie with Y/n, or maybe sit down and eat dinner, or cuddle, or just be in the same room for once. But no, she had to go 'hang' with her friends.  Maybe she wasn't even hanging with the sisters. She could just be lying to spend more time with Alex. With some other guy.

I told myself to stop right there. Y/n wasn't like that. She loved me, she had even said so before she left. But then again, she was with Alex not me. Then she would be with Angelica and Eliza, probably giving Peggy a new hairdo and treating her like a princess. Well, I wanted to treat my girl like a princess, but yet, I couldn't.

The thoughts returned later that day. It was diner time now, and Y/n still wasn't home. No text was sent again, nothing from here.

Y/n

"How was your day, Y/n?" The French accent that greeted me was cold. No loving nickname was said. I couldn't even tell if the he wanted the question answered.

I did anyway, hoping to make him cheer up, " quite fun, actually. Alex and I went to go see a movie and then Angelica picked me up."

My answer didn't seem to help the mood. Lafayette didn't speak much more after that, and then went silent until I had changed into pjs and gotten into bed with him.

His back faced me, something he normally never let happen. I didn't know what I had done wrong. As I thought about everything I had done in the past month, a few silent tears rolled down my cheeks, across my nose, and onto my pillow below me. On more nights than not, I used Lafs chest and arm as my pillow. He would run his fingers through my hair, and hum some French tune till I fell into a deep sleep. I hadn't had felt his warmth in so long. All my time away from him.

None of that happened now, something I had almost come accustomedto. Now, the only tune being sung was the small sob I let out. I covered my mouth with a hand, but the it did nothing to stop of soft sounds I made.

Lafayette shifted beside me and I could feel him roll over to face me. "Mon amour, what's wrong?"

I shook my head and moved away from him, "It's nothing. Go to sleep. Laffy."

"No, it is something. Tell me, please."

"Y-you.." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. More shuffling around followed and then his bedside lamp was turned on.

"Y/n... what.. what did I do?" He was sitting up now, his head resting on his hand, elbow digging into the blanket below him.

Suddenly I was up in a flash, sitting up with my legs crossed and elbows on knees. "You just spent the whole night ignoring me!"

"I spent the night ignoring you?! You spent the week ignoring me!" Laf was suddenly angry, his words barely understandable with how fast he talked.

"I did not!"

"Yes you did! You've haven't talked to me all day and you went out every day with a friend! All I've wanted to do was spend our week off with you!"

Voices were being raised louder and louder with every word, tears freely flowed down my cheeks, every sentence or so Lafayette would run a hand through his fluffy hair. Frech curse words leaving his lips.

"Because I needed to know things!"

"What things?!"

"Stuff!"

"Y/n just tell me and stop being so difficult!"

I stood up and pulled out the drawer in my best side table. It only took me a moment to find what I was looking for. It was a small black box, nothing fancy looking about it. I tossed in one the bed beside him before walking out of the room.

Laf

My old dog tags, a baguette charm, and a small heart shaped locket. All put into the tags chain. Inside the locket was an old picture of Y/n and I when we first got togeather. We looked so young, the stress of real life not having made itself shown.

I was kissing her cheek while she looked into the camera with a shocked look. Her face was stained red and her e/c were wide. Both of our hair looked wild and my wet, long, brown curls mixing with h/s.

I loved that picture.

I waited much longer than I wanted before going to find Y/n. She was the first place I looked, curled into a ball in my chair, my favorite blanket surrounding her. I could tell she wasn't sleeping,  her breathing was still too fast and ragged. But the tears had stopped flowing.

I quietly walked over to the chair and sat down on my knees in front of her. "I'm sorry, Mon Amour," when she said nothing I continued, "please talk to me again. I was jealous and had no reason to ignore you. I really didn't mean anything, just please forgive me and talk to me again."

Her e/c eyes slowly opened and I brushed a lock of hair away from them. She looked at me for a moment before talking, "it was a birthday gift for next week. I had been asking around on some stuff you liked and I was still getting more things for it. It just took me so long to find the picture. Peggy had it, by the way. I guess she was the one that took it." 

I let out a small chuckle and was glad to see her lips curl up slightly. "I love it, almost as much as I love you."

"Oh you are too cheesy, Laffy." Her lips were curled up all the way now and her eyes shown in the darkness of the living room.

"But you still love me."

"I could never not love you."