lin x reader

I felt like shit. My head was pounding, my stomach felt like it was doing cartwheels, and everything was too bright. And worst of all, I still had 3 hours left at work.

And so I delt with it. I talked to bitchy costumers in the nicest voice I could manage, did all of my tasks. And then I left the moment my shift was over.

I drove home, in the rain, fumbled with my key at the door, effectively soaking me in cold water, and then I finally got home.

I looked around for Lin, finding him no where. I saw his car in the lot so I knew he should be home, but I couldn't find him. I called out his name for a little bit, but nothing.

I have up and judt took a shower, then got something to eat.

I got the call while I was eating, and watching tv with my cat.

It was Anthony, calling me, heavily drunk I should add, telling me that Lin was also drunk, and they were all at his place.

I. Was. Pissed.

I had to suffer all day at work, and it was going to be made even more worse by having to back out in shitty weather to pick up my drunk boyfriend. But hey, I would do it because I loved him.

So I got in my car and made the hour drive, in the rain.

I had to half drag, half carry him back to my car. And may I once again add IN THE RAIN.

By the time we got home, I was beyond mad. I was fuming. And Lin was just sober enough to notice.

"Baaaabe, come cuddle," he called out from the bed.

"I have stuff to do." I said somewhat coldly.

"Why do tou have to be like that, come 'er," he called again, a goofy smile on his face.

"No, Lin, I have stuff to do still. I would be done but I had to bring you home."

"Ok, fine, then be that way."

"Yeah I will.' I turned around and glared at him. Everything kept escalating until we were yelling at each other.

I slept on the couch that night, with the cat sleeping at my tummy. She would normally do this, but as my baby bump grew, she had to move up so she was more or less using my boobs as her pillow.

I was still sleeping when Lin came down for some water and meds. Thats when he came over and cuddled up to me.

There wasn't much room, and I slowly start to fall, and that's when I woke up.

I stretched and moved around a bit. Lin and I talked for a little bit about last night, and while I was still mad, it made things somewhat better. 

And then he just scooped me up in his lap, and I magically forgave him.

We had the day off, so lots of cuddles and a few movies were whst we spent the day doing.

He still had a bit of a hangover, and being so along in my pregnancy I was feeling kinda ill. But with my cat and his dog by our sides, everything felt a little bit better.