Alexander x Reader

I saw a pair of fingers tapping on the table in front of me. I removed one of my ear buds and looked at the person, a slight glare at being taken away from my youtube video. 

"Okay, so I know this might annoy you and all, but like, one of our friends," the person paused for a moment to point to a kid in a green hoodie at a different table, "he has been talking about his crush on you for like the last month, and honestly? I'm tired of hearing it."

Another guy next to him, who I only just noticed, slapped his shoulder, "don't say that, its mean!"

The first guy turned to his friend, "bro, does it look like I care? No, no it doesn't so shut up," I laughed lightly and he turned back to me, a sly smile on his face, "so, how about you go talk to him, so we don't have to listen to him anymore?"

I raised my eyebrows at the two, "is this a joke? Like some dare to ask out the loser girl?"

The second guy answered me, "nope. We are literally just tried of hearing him talk about you, when he doesn't even know you. Not in a creepy way though. You guys have math togeather."

I just laughed again and looked over at my friend Peggy. She just lightly shoved me, "go gettem, Tiger." 

---

I went to go put my lunch tray away, at the other end of this stupidly long cafeteria. I saw the green hoodied boy looking at me as I walked back, and I, and absolute idiot I am, smiled at him. He just quickly looked down at his lap, or more so his phone that was more than likely in his lap. 

Imma just do it. Nothing to lose other than my entire dignity, not that I have any, I thought to myself. And so I walked right up to his table and sat down next to him. The two friends from earlier, plus a third who hadn't come to my table, were trying not to laugh their asses off when they saw their friends face. He was pretty awe struck, which made me giggle lightly. 

"H-hey there..." He mumbled lightly, pulling his own ear buds out and putting his phone in his pocket. 

"Hi, I'm Y/n," I smiled at him and stuck out my hand slightly. That was probably  the complete wrong thing to do. He's going to think I'm an idiot now. 

He grabbed my hand softly and shook it, "Alexander... Why are you here?"

The guy who first talked to me spoke up, "so don't get mad, but I may or may not have told her."

"John, I swear to fucking god I am going to kill you after school," Alex glared at his friend, his hand no longer in mine, but instead pointing at 'John.' 

"Woah woah woah, I literally just said to NOT get mad. Plus Laf helped me!" John pointed at the second guy, who just gave a half smile and did little finger guys at Alex. 

He just sighed and turned back to me, "look, I'm sorry that my friends are asses and stuff, but like, hi." 

"You already said hi?" I gave him a confused look. 

"Oh... uh... Yeah I knew that.." He chuckled nervously and looked away from me. 

Adorable.

---

"And then I was like, in my head, 'wow this is an adorable human being, I'm going to marry his ass,'" I paused to take a sip of my drink, "and then I did."

Everyone laughed a bit, Alex blushing and burying his head in my shoulder. I smiled and ran my hand through his hair before settling it on the back of his head. 

"Whenever you tell that story, all I can think of is how you looked at me, just all shocked and like 'what the fuck do I do,'" Peggy spoke up after the laughter died down. She had been one of my bridesmaids at the wedding a few years back. 

Alex finally removed himself from my shoulder, only to rub his eyes and yawn. 

I looked over at him, "you wanna go to bed or fall asleep on this couch?" 

He laughed and held up one finger, "option one sounds nice.."

I nodded and looked around at the few guests in my living room, who all seemed equally tired and or drunk. I was more so the second one at this point, and sleep didn't seem like a bad idea at this point.

---

God our bed is warm and soft. Or course, Alex's chest and lap were both warm and soft, and so when we got into bed I couldn't but help myself from sitting on him, practically strattling him. 

"Babe we came in here to go to bed, not to make out," he said mid kiss, pulling away from me slightly. I just groaned and half fell out of his arms onto the blankets.

"Fiiine," I laughed, fully pulling away from him and onto the bed. Soon the lights had been turned off and we laid under the covers. 

"You know I love you right?" He mumbled in my ear. 

"You know that I'm still a fool in love, right?"

"I thought that that was me?"