Lafayeette x LiteralCat!Reader

Requested by the amazing Julianna_isme, so so so sorry it's so short, also sorry I took this one down for a bit, I used it for a assignment in class

It started at this small mom and pop shop by his house. A french
baker that reminded him of home. The smell of fresh bread and cakes. The owner’s kids would always be playing around the shop, experimenting with new kinds of baked goods.

Then their cat, Mitaines- French for Mittens- had four little kittens. All
of them were such well behaved, and has they got a bit older, they would
run around with all the customers.

Then the shy little one that never played stole his bread. They called the little f/c kitten Y/n. To Lafayette, that one was the cutest. The shyest of them all, but was still not afraid to sneak on over to him, jump up on his lap like she had done many times before, then steal his freshly buttered bread. To say Laf was shocked by Y/n’s actions would be an understatement. Then, with the baguette piece still in her tiny teeth, jumped down off the table and hid in a plant by the door. Stupid cat stealing his food.

But then, a few days later, Y/n did it again. Then again. And again. And then again. Then it was time for them to be given away. 11 weeks old, it was time for them to find themselves a new home. And almost as if they knew, three of them were on their best behavior. But then again, there was four kittens; meaning Y/n was up to stealing Lafs bread.

Now, Lafayette knew that he shouldn't take home this bread stealing kitten, but when you take in account her fluffy fur and big e/c eyes, it was
impossible not to give her some buttered bread and pick her up and take her with him.

Of course when he got home, Hurc tried to put his foot down and say
no. No. No kitten.

“But Cat!” Laf said

“Nope.” Hurc responded.

“Cat!”

“No.”

“Please.”

“Fine.”

“Yay thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!” Laf picked up Y/n and twirled her around with him. Tiny little squeaks left her mouth and he put her down again. She stumbled around a few times before falling right on her little nose.

Hercules just laughed at the sight of the tiny f/l furred cat. Then to his
French Boyfriend who was searching in the bread cabinet for a snack. The
fact it was for tiny cat not him, Hurc did not yet know. That was for him to find out later.