Oak x Abused!Reader

Relationship Abuse tw

"Is she sleeping, Oak?" Anthony whispered to his friend. 

Oak looked down at his lap, "yeah I think so." He smiled and continued to play with her hair, running his hands though the soft locks. "I think she passed out during our intermission, when all of you went to go get stuffs."

"Want me to get you a blanket so you two can just sleep on the couch?" Lin, who's house we were at, asked him. Oak nodded and he got up and came back a few moments later with a heavy looking blanket. he was thanked and the blanket was set down on the arm of the couch. 

Since the movie was over, the guys, Lin, ANthony, and Daveed, all went their ways. Lin to his room, Anthony to the guest, and Daveed to the other couch. Y/n was fast alseep still, despite all our loud movements, so Oak was extra careful not to wake her while Oak laid down. Being the cuddler she as, after he moved, she basically was laying on him, or at least 75% on him. 

(Oak's POV)

I rested my hands across her waist, her own hands against my chest. She was so warm and light against me. 

I liked Y/n, but we weren't dating each other. I wanted to, but she had a boyfriend already. All of us somewhat knew that she didn't like him, but she refused to actually tell us what was going on, how those bruises and cuts came up. She never talked about it, and whenever one of us tried to ask about it, she pretended she didn't know what we were talking about. 

She moved in her sleep slightly and I held her closer to me. Her face was smooshed into my chest, I'm not sure how she found that comfortable. It was nice for me, warm and cuddly were two of my favorite things to do. IT was nice enough for me to fall asleep pretty quick. 

-------

"Why the fuck is she sleeping with him?" A loud voice woke me up. I looked up to see a rather annoyed man glaring at me, and more so Y/n. 

Lin seemed even more annoyed, "I don't know, because she wants to, and she's her own person so she can do what she wants?"

I chuckle light at Lin's sass, which made the man even more mad. "Can you just wake that bitch up so we can go?"

"Aye don't call Y/n that, dude," I noticed Daveed there for the first time, and by this point Y/n was starting to move around more, even stretching a little bit. Even in her groggy state, she was able to see him standing in the living room. 

"Bryan, what are you doing here?" She mumbled, a confused look in her tired eyes. 

"To come get you so you can come back and do your work," he reached out to grab her arm, but she flinched back and hid slightly behind me.

"I don't want to go back right now." Her words were hard to make out, and I'm sure Bryan did'nt hear it. 

"She doesn't want to." I told him. 

"I don't care what she wants to do, asshole." He said back. 

Lin was pretty fed up at this point, and clearly wanted this dude out, "if she doesn't want to go home with you, she doesn't have to." 

"You clearly don't understand, pretty boy. She has to come home with me." Bryan was getting all up in Lins face, only being held back by Daveed, who might have been taller, but didn't weigh more. At this point I was completely sat up, Y/n still slightly behind me. I scanned the room a bit more and saw Anthony watching from the kitchen. 

I suddenly heard her from behind me, "go away Bryan."

He was quick to snap back, "not until you get your ass over here."

Lin turned on his heal and walked over to the kitchen, where he whispered something to Anthony, who picked up his phone and started to call someone. I could hear what they were saying, but it worried me.

"She's staying with us, dude. Get the hell out." I told him again.

"Hey bud, if you don't get the hell out of my house, the cops will be here in ten." Lin called put, walking back into the living room. Y/n looked even more tense, she hated the cops.

Bryan seemed to hate them too. He shifted around for a moment before pointing a finger back at me, "if she isn't back at my house within the hour, I'll call the cops."

---

We laid in my bed, a forgotten movie playing in the background. It was something she picked out, a childhood favorite to calm the nerves. Even with the soft sounds of the characters going about their business, the room seemed quiet.

Y/n's breathing was soft, almost unnoticeable. She had fallen alseep in the car ride back to my place. There was no way in hell I was taking her home. She would spend the night at mine. Sleepover.

She was cuddles into my shoulder, the same way she was a few hours before. It was cute. 

Y/n was cute.