♡1♡

Y/n's POV:
       Today is my first day at Seabrooke. I come from an ordinary high school in (home state). I heard that this school is a 'cheerleader' school. What does that even mean?
      I am a music person, in band and choir. I have always hated cheerleaders, so this is going to suck. I have a really hard time making friends this won't make it easier.
       I wear regular clothes, not the 'perfect' ones they wear. I wear an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt with my old band on the front of it. I have a baggy hoodie and a pair of tennis shoes.
      "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I yell slamming the door.
      Everyone on the street is dancing and singing... I don't understand.
       I roll my eyes and walk to school cluchinf onto the straps on my backpack.
    I get to school and they are zombies on the other side of the fence? I don't get this, but I continue anyway. I go to my first class and everything is okay. My anxiety is acting up, and I drag my nails down my arm. People are looking- people are judging - i.. i.. can't!
     I then hear loud alarm erupt and everyone run around. I get caught up in the crowd and see a 'zombie safe room,'
     I don't really care what it is. Whatever it is, it's an escape.
          "Uh, hello?" A deep voice says from the other side of the room
       "Um.. hi?" I say back scanning the room
         "Well hello."
   "Uh, i-im please don't hurt me," I say cowering back. My anxiety acting up once again, I shrink against the wall behind me and cower away.
        "I'm sorry I didn't mean-" the voice says coming closer to me. He looks down, and I still back away, which isn't very far considering there's a wall behind me.
      He kneels down next to me.
     "Hey, you okay?"
"F-fine.." I sputter out
         "I'm Zed, who are you? You don't look like the rest of them."
    "I'm not. I come from another school. I hate it here, and I'm y/n, sorry if I look like a freak, I have really bad anxiety."
     "You're not a freak trust me." He says, suddenly the room lights up and I see his face for the first time. He's a... zombie?!
       "Hey, you're beautiful.. here let me help you up." He says offering me his hand. I gladly take it and stand upward.
       "Hey, you're.. really cute. And thanks, "
       "Yea, I'm surprised you haven't screamed yet."
      "It, what do you mean?"
    "Humans don't really like zombies,"
"Why?"
         "Reasons, we solved them. But they still hate us."
     "Oh, sorry. I'm hated too. But I don't hate you,"
     "I don't hate you either,"
Suddenly the door opens and cheerleaders burst through the door.
     "New girl? Look, I know you're new but we don't talk to them. Let's go squad." This tall dark haired guy says.
     I stand there and just look back at Zed. He seems as shocked as I am.
    "Uh, I gotta go.. sorry, I'll see you later?" I ask before leaving
      "Of course,"
To be continued