♡12♡

Chapter written partly by my best friend and secret lover, not really,  intoxicatedwolf who allowed me to draw a fish/male genital on her back.

          I tapped Zed's nose, muttering a small "boop!" And instantly got an unamused look in return. I smiled and waved my arms up and down, smacking Zed repeatedly. Laughter echoed from Zed, filling the room. I laughed, snuggling into Zed's side.

           Suddenly Zed's door smacked open, revealing his little sister who belted out, "Awww! That's cute and all but Zed, I need a little help with my homework." I felt Zed laugh a little and start to get up. I rolled over, not expecting to fall off the bed but in a second I was air born and then hard, unforgiving floor smacked into me. I groaned and laughed as I heard both Zed and Zoe busted into laughter. I sat up, peeking over the bed at the door and glaring at Zed and his sister. "Just go help her, stop laughing at me it's not funny," Zed kept laughing as he walked to Zoe's room to help her.

           I wiggled up onto the bed, throwing my body flat onto the mattress. I grunted when a pillow smacked into me. "Y/N thanks for the awesome view of your butt," Zed's voice erupted throughoit the room
         "Don't you need to go help your sister?" I sassed
        "Needed a calculator," he says grabbing the math worker from his desk. I roll my eyes in annoyance and lay on his bed taking in his scent.
        'When will I be ready to trust him enough to tell him my past? He said he'll still care, but it makes me seem like the worst person ever. What if he sees me as the criminal and not as the victim. What if I actually caused the pain? Like I wasn't the one who go hurt the most.' I think to myself, rethinking my past all I see is myself being betrayed. But there are two sides to every story. I could've messed up. Zed's voice interrupts my thoughts
           "Hey babe, Zoe has requested your presence in assisting of the homework." He utters quirking an eyebrow before going off to Zoe's room.
      I roll my eyes and flop off the bed. Trudging my way to Zoe's room I stop at the door frame. There is zed hunched over Zoe helping her solve a math problem. So cute.
                 "Hey, I was said to come here?" I say breaking the unbelievablycute moment.
       "Y/n!" Zoe shouts getting up from her desk chair to wrap her little arms around my waist, I look down at the little zombie and pat the top of her head.
         "Hey sweetie," I say as she looks up at me.
          "My two girls, " I hear zed say from the other side of the room. He's sitting cross legged on the floor. Zoe runs to him and sits on his lap. I go near the two resting my head on Zed's shoulder.
          "Is this why you wanted her to come Zed?" Zoe's little voice asks looking at the two of us. I stare at him with an accusing manner.
       "I was told Zoe wanted me!" I say staring at zed.
       "Uh, no comment!" He shouts getting up rather quickly and running out of the room he is met by his dad's chest who only laughs in response.
      "Avoiding conformation, zed?" His dad asks.
           "What? Me!? No..." he says nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
           "Yea okay," his dad mutters before continuing his way to the kitchen.
        "Uh, hungry?" Zed asks looking at the two of us. Zoe perks up st the mention of food and runs into the kitchen sitting down at her table.
       Zed then looks in my direction.
  "C'mon princess, dad made pancakes." He says motioning for me to follow, I do so and take a seat at the table.
         Their dad comes in with a plate of green pancakes. This will be fun..
     To be continued.
   Look, there should be a chapter tomorrow not so sure. This one isn't as long as I would like it to be but I got into a mess with my parents and depression with yelling parents don't mix well. But, hey there should be a chapter tomorrow even if it isn't long. It could be a small filler or teaser.  But it should exist.