♡4♡

Y/n's POV:
       "My parents are home early, " I say in shock, the words are barely auditable.
               "Hey it's okay, not how ideas planning on meeting them, but it works, ya know?" I nod in agreement and watch in horror as the door opens.
                  "Y/n! We're ho- Who's this??!" My mother questions with my father standing directly behind her.
        "Mom, dad, this is Zed. He's a friend who came over to help with homework, high school sucks, we have a test tomorrow, and it's only the 2nd day of school." I say hoping they'll but the lie.
        "A, a friend? Oh, y/n you made a friend?! That's amazing, I'll let you two be, why don't you two go into your room? It'll be quieter there. Just, leave the door open."
      I sigh in relief and grab Zed's hand leading him to my room.
       "That went a lot better than expected. " I say plopping down on my bed staring at the ceiling.

Zed's pov:
      "Yea," I mutter out. I look around her room, it's covered in pictured with her and I'm guessing other friends from her old school. She has a rack with a ton of different hoodies and a letterman? But it's different from the ones they have here, and it says choir on it. And there are marching band patches on it?
   And I look on her desk, there's a bulliten board with her name and a bunch of different items placed on it.
     I then think about the situation that just happened. 'My friend,'
  Why did it hurt so much when she said that?
    "Y/n?" I say speaking up, she sits up with her feet dangling off of her bed, she places her arms next to her body and cocks her head to the side,
    "Yea?"
                 "Okay, so about the kiss.. I uh- felt something I've never felt before, I felt.. well not dead. And I don't want to rush things but. I. I, need you,"
     Her cheeks burn bright red, and I sit next to her placing my hand on hers.
      "Wh-what do you mean?"
    "I mean, eventually. I would like to call you mine, not now. So I'm not asking just yet. I don't want to rush this."
             "Oh, okay.."
I lean my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. I could get used to this.
    Shit. Dad does nt know where I am! I need to get home, oh no!
      "Y/n! I am so sorry, my dad doesnt know where I am and he'll freak. But I promise to wall you home everyday. And promise me you'll be at the football games. I forgot to tell you but after coach saw what happened at the pep rally, Yea. So promise, you'll be there?"
        "Yes,"
  "Good, I'll see you tomorrow,  but first-" I stop and lean in capturing her lips with mine. I shake my head so I don't get to distracted
     "Goodbye y/n."
I say as I grab my backpack and walk out her door. I can't wait until she's mine. And only mine.
Wow..