♡3♡

The next day at school
    Y/n's POV:
I look through the fence divider separating us from them. I don't see a difference, they're the same. I see Zed and I smile, he returns the gesture and comes closer to the fence.
        "Y/n! Hey, I'm so glad I found you."
            "Same,"
    "Hey, there are some people I want you to meet, Eliza! Alfonzo! Get over here!"
          A curly haired girl and a tall guy come over to us.
          "Is this the girl you were blabbering on about yesterday?" The curly haired one asks with attitude pointing at me.
       "Yea, that's y/n. Y/n, Eliza, Eliza, y/n." He says gesturing to us both.
     I smile a tiny bit and wave a small amount.
               "Whatever," Eliza says rolling her eyes, and walking away. In my head all I could think of is 'Angelicaaa! Elizzaaa! aNd pEgGy!' Through my head. Wow I'm too obsessed...
      "Y/n! I don't really know if I can or can't.  But I really want to walk you home, do you think i.. could? If I don't get stopped,"
     A big smile makes its way onto my face.
        "Yes!" I squeal, holding onto the straps on my backpack tighter than before, he smiles in return,
                 "Great, because i-" he gets cut off by the guard telling them to go to class and the door opening for me. I give him an apologetic look and continue walking.
         Time skip to pep rally
  I sit on the front row,  big mistake. I see Zed and his friends enter. I guess he doesn't see me and goes up to the top. I put my elbow on my knees and continue watching the idiots dance around.  
     Soon they just out a spirit stick thing. And alfonzo goes crazy. He knocks Zed down and starts running around the gym. People get up from their seat and push me down in the process.
        I practically get thrown into the center of the gym. I curl up into a ball, and start shaking.
          Zed runs through everyone, and picks me up. I continue shaking until I look up and see who it is.
            His face doesn't look the same, he looks... scary...
            He sets me down and runs off.
"What's going on?"
            About 30 minutes later he comes up to me, looking normal.
           "Y/n, look I, I can explain. But, can I still walk you home?"
      "Of course!"
         We start towards the door rather close together. But neither of us really seem to mind.
      "So what was that all About? You knocked a lot of people down like it was nothing."
              "Well, when Alfonzo knocked me down he did something to my z-band. Now, the band helps me to not go zombie. But when it hit the bleachers something happened and I did. So that's what happened. "
     "It's not your fault. And you didn't hurt anyone, so it's fine."
         "Wow." He says looking down at me.. woah,  he's tall.
      "What?" I question starring m up at him into his dark, brown eyes.
           "Nobody's ever been as understanding or anything like you before. You're,  amazing. "
              A blush creeps onto my face, and a smile forms, "you're amazing too."
              "I know we just met.. well yesterday, but can I maybe have your phone number?"
     I roll my eyes and turn around.
          "Get a sharpie out of my bag. Although I don't have any paper..."
       "Not a problem," he says while pulling out a plain black sharpie.
         "So, where do I write my number?" I ask while pulling the cap off the marker
       "Here," he says handing me his arm.
               "Your arm?"
   "Yea!"
I roll my eyes and write the numbers on his forearm.
       Soon enough were at my house,
   "'This ones mine, sir,'" I say in a sing song voice.
         "Sorry, what?" He asks looking at me strangely..
       "Oh.. uh.. Hamilton, it's a part of song, this is.. my house,"
       "Well, I guess this is goodbye?" He asks leaning against my door frame.
       "I guess.. Wait! My uh, my parents aren't home if you wanna come in. And talk?" I ask backing away into a corner flinching expecting him to day no. Why did I ask such a stupid question?!
        "Of course, lady's first. " he says losing the door for me.
      I smile and walk through the door. He follows and looks around,
      "This is so different from in zombie town. "
              "Yea, I don't like it here.  Everything's too 'perfect'. I like choas. No, that sounds bad. I-" I get cut off by him
       "I know what you mean."
A breath escapes my lips out of relief.
"Y/n.. I don't know if this is too soon or not, but can we try something?" He asks leading me towards my couch.   A shiver runs down my spine hoping it's not what I think it is, in not ready for that. Just yet.
       "It, Yea, yea sure.." I say stuttering a bit.
         We sit down facing each other and he takes my face in his hands.  Closing his eyes he slowly leans in.
          I do the same and soon our lips mold together, it's a small kiss. It doesn't last long, but there's something different, I felt an explosion coursing through my body. That's new, granted I haven't ever kissed anyone before..
       We open our eyes and he is the first to speak. "Wow,"

   Zed's POV:
"Wow," the word leaves my lips as soon as here are off of them. I felt, alive! Not dead. There's a new found energy running through my body, maybe she's the one. I heard zombies only feel this Amway whenever they do find 'the one,'
     I hear a the door knob twist and y/b's eyes get wider,
      "My parents are home early,"

To be continued