♡10♡

Woah guys, we getting into double digits now.
   Y/n's POV:
          I watch as Zed acts like Zoe's dog since they can't have actual pets. He's so good with her. I smile at the two siblings kinda wanting s sibling of my own,  you see, when I was about 11 my little brother died.
            He was only 5, he was chasing after a ball, and a car came out of nowhere. They were on their phone and ran over my little brother killing him instantly. I miss him so much.
             Eliza then enters the room,
"So, this is where the cool kids go huh? I'll take Zoe home Zed. You need to make sure that y/n gets home safe." She explains picking up little Zoe.
       "Well uh actually- never mind. Thank you!" Zed sputters
       "You know you're really good with Zoe, it's strange though, you don't have siblings but you're amazing with her."
     Tears well up in my eyes, my little brother..
      "Y/n, I'm sorry, did something happen?" He questions holding onto my arms staring into my eyes. I can only nod, if I open my mouth all that will come out are sobs.
             "You're staying the night with me by the way, and before you ask. Yes, your parents and my dad already know."  I nod and try to blink away the tears in my eyes causing a few to fall.
             Zed kneels down in front of me, with his back facing me.
       "Get on, we have to get home before curfew and you are not walking. Don't argue either," I roll my eyes at my boyfriend's childish ways and climb onto his back.
       He carries me to his house and lays me down on his bed, he lays next to me and I lay my head on his chest. His arms wrap themselves around my figure and one hand plays with my hair, I listen to his heartbeat and feel his breathing become steady. We both fall asleep, in the perfect moment. We seem to have a lot of those .

Okeyoas, another short chapter I know.. wait until this weekend a longer one will be posted. And I do have a question tho. So I have never done this is any of my books but none of my books have ever blown up like this one has so I was wondering... should I do a face reveal?? I don't know, it's up to you guys, I don't really care. Anyway tho, have a good night,