♡2♡

Zed's POV:
       I go home from school with Alfonzo and Eliza.
       "Listen, humans are all evil!" Eliza says complaining
        "I had a connection with her though. I think she likes me. And I think I like her."
             "Fine. But didn't you say she was having an anxiety attack? Yea, she may have not known what she was saying."
            "Eliza, that's not how anxiety works... I think..."
            She rolls her eyes and starts walking home. I do the same and collapse on my bed.
       Thoughts race through my head. God she was so pretty, but it wasn't just that. I really did feel something for her.
        The way her face lit up when I said she was beautiful. Her smile, the was she rolled her eyes when the cheerleaders left. The way her small hand fit into mine,
        "She's a human stupid! It'll never work, she thinks you're a freak." A voice erupts through my head.  You see, I hear voices,  well.. one voice, don't know if all zombies do, or just me.
       "It might, and she called herself a freak. I can see she's going through things,  I want to help her." I defend
          "But who's going to help you?"
   "She will."
           "Two broken people don't make a whole,"
       "We'll be fine. Let me have this! You never let me have anything, I just want... her,"
     I close my eyes and roll over on my bed, thoughts of her raced through my mind. I smile and drift off to sleep.
      Y/n's POV- after school:
               I walk home, alone. My worn our sneakers hit the pavement while the strings on my oversized hoodie flop around. Music blasts through my ear buds, and I mouth the words to the song.
       A song pops up, helpless from Hamilton.  Why does this remind me of the guy I met earlier?! What was his name.. zed!
       I push open the door that leads to my house. Neither of my parents have returned from work. I plop down on the couch and think about Zed..
         Wow, he was cute, like really cute. But there's something about him. He seemed somewhat like me, not human, but.... broken?
          I see something in him, he may act all confident. But how would he know what to do when I was having an attack?
           But I'm happy I found at least someone at this school who cares. Or at least acts like they do. I don't know...
    He seems promising though, just can't get too attached. No y/n, because no matter what, whenever you get attached you get hurt. No attachment. Keep a distance, small, but it needs to be there.
   I lay down on the couch and close my eyes, thoughts swarm through my mind.
     Let's hope this doesn't go wrong.