Random smut chapter. not apart of the STORYY

Btw, it is with this fine young man above. Im practicing my smut writing. I want opinons i can write one about zed later but... this guy, Ben Platt, is WAY cuterrr

Y/n's POV:
     "Benji, stahp iitt," i scream in a fit of giggles as my boyfriend, ben, kisses sloppily up and down my neck.
       "Why my love, getting bothered ?"
"In your dreams,"
          "And yours too."
"BEN!"
              "Don't play innocent. You were moaning my name in your sleep last night, and i woke up this morning to you touching yourself. "
         "You, you saw that?" I squeak out
  "Yea, it was hot. But, i think i can do better."
       "Bet."
He raises an eyebrow and leans down to my ear, "if you insist," he nibbles my ear libe before trailing a line of kisses down my neck. Biting and sucking along the way.
     My hand fling to his hair to pull him closer to my body. "Ben," i breathe out, closing my eyelids
      "Im sorry, who?"
   "I hate you,"
          "Alright, I'll just stop here then. Leaving you all needy for me." He pulls away and smirks, knowing what he's doing.
         "No, i want you, please,"
  "I'm sorry, please what?"
        "Please, daddy."
"Of course babygirl. Who am i to deny you?"
   His lips reattach to my neck in a matter of seconds. One of his hands cradling the other side of my neck while the other is groping and proding at my breast.
      He pulls away only long enough to remove my shirt and bra before going down to breasts. He lips attach around the sensitive nub, sucking and biting gently. His other hand working with the other one.
    He trails kisses down my torso to above my shorts, he bites the hem and pulls them down.
      He places his hand on my clothed heat, causing me to grind on his hand to create a much needed friction.
He chuckles, and uses a finger to push aside my panties. Running a finger up and down my slit he pulls it out and admires how wet i have become.
     "This all from me, baby girl?"
   "Yes daddy, you and only you. Now please,"
         "You asked for it, " he plunges two fingers into my core pumping in and out rapidly while his thumb runs over my clit.
I feel my abdomen tighten and i grab Bens hair as an act to hold him closer. He soon replaces his thumb with his mouth, flicking his tounge over my sensitive mound.
       He adds a third finger into the mix and i almost explode.
      Quicking his movements i arch my back at the feeling.
     "Daddy, i-  I'm close,"
   "Cum for me,"
I came, hard and fast, he continues his movements as i ride out my orgasm.
        "So, do i win the bet?"
"I dont know, maybe another round will make it certain,"

Okaay this probably sucked. But hey, i tried. Give honest opinions pleeassee. Thank you for readding