♡5♡

Time skip to the day of the first football game, btw they have been allowed in cafeteria oh and one more thing- this starts when the reader has lunch.
Y/n's POV:
        I grab my tray and make my way to the lonely table in the corner. Besides Zed, I haven't made any other friends. But who needs them anyway? All they do is hurt you eventually.
        I try to forget the thoughts thatbsearm my mind of past 'friendships' and eat but I can't. The thoughts just seem to grow louder with each passing moment. I guess it's my lucky day because see the guards opening a door and zed and his friends come through.
    On the announcement it says that zombies can now eat lunch in the cafeteria.
   I look around and I am sitting at one of the open tables, there is only one other. That one is by the trash cans, so I choose to not sit there.
   Zed looks my way and sees me sitting alone, he sits right next to me to where our knees are touching.
     "Hey, I missed you. And I am so sorry, I forgot to call you! But, I do still have this on my arm," he says showing me my number still written on his flesh.
    I roll my eyes at his dorky way and jokingly push his shoulder.
  Eliza and Alfonzo sit across from me and zed the rest of the zombies sit at the trash can table.
       "Y/n right? You actually seem pretty okay, Zed was talking about you last night. And I can't say anymore because he's glaring at me," Eliza says smiling. I look at Zed and he's glaring at Eliza as if telling her to shut up.
      I feel something graze my hand from underneath the table, I glance down and see Zed trying to place my hand in his. I accept his offer and we hold hands under the table.
         "But I do need to ask her one thing zed, okay?" Eliza says pleasingly giving zed puppy dog eyes
    He rolls his, and nods
     She smiles and turns towards me.
  "So, I know you two kissed, Zed wouldn't stop talking about it. But how did you feel while it was happening?" She asks, both me and Zed's faces are bright red
     "Why do you need to know that?" Zed asks glaring at Eliza
     "Just do,"
  "Well,  I guess I felt some kind of spark, no. More like an explosion I guess, and I don't know how to explain it." I say stuttering a bit
       "As much as I hate to say it. Zed,  you picked the right girl. She has my approval, but! If you hurt him i will kick your ass. And mr.  If you hurt her, I will kick your ass. So both of you, be good to each other,"
        Zed squeezes my hand under the table and nods, I do the same.
      "Y/n, can you show me where the bathroom is?" Zed asks standing up dropping my hand
      "Yea, we'll be right back guys, "
Zed leads me to the hall way before taking my hand and dragging me to the zombie safe room.
         "Hey, this is where we first met."
"Yea, y/n. I want you, I need you. Look, each zombie has two sides, one side comes out around the zombies soul mate. When we kissed. It happened, and when you find your soul mate, even whenever you do go 'zombie' you don't eat them. Well, eat their brains, you eat another part of them, if you know what I mean..."he says winking "anyway, be mine! Please, will you? Say you'll date me, and be my princess forever. Please, I will never hurt you, I will always take care of you. Please, just say you'll be my girlfriend? Please?" He asks taking both of my small hands in his large ones.
          "Of course!" I say smiling, he smiles in return and wraps his long arms around my short, small frame.
      I wrap mine around his thin torso and lay my head on his chest, perfect. That's the one way to describe this moment.
       "Wait," I say pulling back a small amount to where we were still hugging just not as close. "I want this, I do. But, you don't know about all my problems, about everything, about my past, my present. About me. And when you do-"
      "I'll still want you," he says brushing a piece of hair behind my ear.
         "How can you be so sure?"
  "Because, you only ever have one soul mate. And for me, that's you. Nothing will ever change that. It can be us, and only us."
             "We can try that,"
"It's not so impossible, nobody else but the two of us here,"
       "Cause your saying it's possible. We can just watch the while world disappear. "
       "Just like that princess. We'll be okay. I know we will,"
       "Good, and what do you mean by eating other parts of them?"
     He chuckles and looks at the ground.

    "Well you see, when a zombie does find their souls mate, they well.. mate, and the 'zombie' part of them. The strong and fast one, we'll super human I guess you could say, comes out and they become really food at .. sexual things. Such as eating a girl out, so, you'll have fun later on." He says nudging me with his elbow
        "Later on? How later on?"
  "Not until you're ready," he says placing a kiss on my forehead.
  "C'mon, let's get back to lunch."