♡15♡

Y/n's POV:
       Zach shoved his face into the crook of my neck kissing, sucking, and biting my sensitive skin.
       After he left a decent sized mark he pulled away staring at me.
       "You're wearing too many clothes, let's fix that. Shall we?" He says pulling his hoodie off my head.  Next he pinches the hem of my shirt and lifts it up above my head.
      "Damn, can't believe you're mine."
He growls flinging off my bra. On instinct I go to cover my breasts but he catches my hands before I get that far. Then he pins my hands above my head leaving me vulnerable for anything.
      "Do not cover anything. This body, is mine. I will look at it all I want, I will touch it all I want. You sit there and enjoy this."
     He slides off my pants bringing my panties with them. He stares at my pussy and uses his free hand to rub my clit. I arch my back trying to get more of the feeling.
     He chuckles sliding a finger inside me. He adds another stretching my walls.
        "Wow, you are tight. This will be fun,"
      He keeps pumping his fingers at an inhuman speed. A knot forms into my stomach until I cum,
      He pulls his fingers out and shoved them into his mouth.
      "Since it is your first time, you will not have to repay the favor. But don't get used to it. "
           He jumps off me and flings his clothes around the room. When he faces me again I can see how big he really is. How is that supposed to fit?
         He climbs on me once more, using once hand to keep himself up and the other is on my hip.
          "Ready?" I don't get to answer he just pounds into me.
        Without giving me time to adjust at all he continues thrusting, in and out.
     Finally he finishes and collapses next to me.
     "That was fun."