♡11♡

Y/n's POV:
   I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. It's Saturday so, there's no alarm, I check the caller ID and almost throw my phone. It's my old 'best friend' from my old school.
Zed is still asleep so I go into the bathroom to answer the call.
   I hesitantly press the answer button and place the phone next to my ear.
      "Hello?" I finally say breaking the silence
               "Y/n? Oh thank God! I haven't heard from you in forever! Why did you never call?"
        "I did, I also texted, you just never responded."
           "Oh, well. Maybe something was wrong with my phone?" She says more like a question, fake bitch. " look, in going to be honest." (For once?) "He-he broke up with me! And you're the only one that I could talk to so-"
           "He broke up with you? Oh no! I told you would break your heart, I told you he lied, all you did was push me away. You chose a guy you barely met over a friend for 4 years. I'm glad I moved. I got away from people like you, don't call me again, and don't feel sorry for yourself either, we both know you deserve this."
          "Y/n, please i-"
    "No, you don't get to apologize. Do you know how many times you have made me feel worthless? Like I'm nothing? All because of a stupid temporary boy toy?! No. I'm fed up with your bull shit. Maybe now you know what I was talking about,"
               "But-"
     "No, you said it yourself, you're a good actress. Unfortunately I was your audience. But not anymore, have a nice life." And with that,  I hang up and block her number.
       I go back into zed's bedroom and he's awake sitting in his bed.
           "Where'd you go?" He asks running a hand through his hair with his deep morning voice.. sexy..
        "Uh, to the bathroom. "
                   "Okay, well come back and cuddle! I'm cold without you," he complains sticking his arms out for me to collapse into. And I accept his offer and curl into his chest. Where would I be without this boy?